You Say Goodbye......

Goodbye Eric Moulds.

Hello 5.5 mil. 06 cap space according to clumping platelets.

Goodbye cap space saved on Willis.

Hello Mr. Rosenhaus.

Goodbye Mike Williams.

Hello Jason Peters.

Goodbye KH. Nice try.

Hello JP. Time to be handed the job, part deux.

Goodbye first place.

Hello possible top 10 pick.

Goodbye calling a fair game.

Hello refs every time NE takes the field.

Goodbye vomit and nausea.

Hello TV screen without Bruschi and Theisman.

Feel free to add your own to the list.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodbye calling a fair game.

Hello refs every time NE takes the field.

491390[/snapback]

It really does get old, doesn't it? I was pleasantly surprised when NE actually got calls against them in the first half.

I'm glad I watched the game without audio. It was bad enough watching the Tedy Ticker and having to see his wife a zillion times. I flipped them both off. :angry:

It really does get old, doesn't it? I was pleasantly surprised when NE actually got calls against them in the first half.

I'm glad I watched the game without audio. It was bad enough watching the Tedy Ticker and having to see his wife a zillion times. I flipped them both off.  :angry:

491403[/snapback]

You look like his wife.

I'm glad I watched the game without audio. It was bad enough watching the Tedy Ticker and having to see his wife a zillion times. I flipped them both off.  :doh:

491403[/snapback]

Seeing those 2 every 5 seconds was making me sick! I said ALOT of nasty things last night that you might not expect from me. :lol:

Clumpy says there is no way the Bills cut Williams the next few years because he would be a huge cap hit. As much as you hate him(which I have no idea why)-Mike Williams will be a Bill the next 3 years. Get rid of Moulds? Evans is nowhere near being a #1. Why rid ourselves of one of our few top notch players?

Clumpy says there is no way the Bills cut Williams the next few years because he would be a huge cap hit.  As much as you hate him(which I have no idea why)-Mike Williams will be a Bill the next 3 years.  Get rid of Moulds?  Evans is nowhere near being a #1.  Why rid ourselves of one of our few top notch players?

492808[/snapback]

Mike Williams has played 3 whole games this year....those games were 1)Houston 2)Miami 3)Jets.

What do those 3 games have in common, besides the fact that Big Mike played?

Clumpy says there is no way the Bills cut Williams the next few years because he would be a huge cap hit.  As much as you hate him(which I have no idea why)-Mike Williams will be a Bill the next 3 years.  Get rid of Moulds?  Evans is nowhere near being a #1.  Why rid ourselves of one of our few top notch players?

492808[/snapback]

It's not about hate Pete. It is about these two counting for more than 20 million dollars cap space in 06. Twenty million dollars!

But, I too wish that clumpy would jump in here. :doh:

I still don't understand why anyone would not want Moulds on this team.

I consider you not-a-real-Bills-fan

492916[/snapback]

I won't go that far in saying he's not a fan but I also do not understand why he wouldn't want Moulds. The man has been written off by many TBDers way too early IMO. Plus he stayed here for less than he would have made on the open market back in 2001 AND has taken multiple pay restructures since then, and will probably reneg next season yet again. In hindsight, the choice between he and Wiley (2nd string nobody now) was absolutely the right one as well.

492916[/snapback]

Let me count the ways:

He actually lobbied for Holcomb, which is the equivalent of spinning our tires in the ditch instead of seeing if the kid can learn how to push us out of it and back onto the road. Holcomb is in so we can "win now." Question: are we "winning now?"

He will relax effort on a play to look for a flag, instead of always, always, always playing the ball.

He costs way too much.

A number one receiver who only looks like a number one 3-4 games a year is not a number one receiver.

He represents an era of losing and underachieving in Bills football history. Let's get it overwith.

I want him gone precisely because I am a Bills fan. I want guys who are hungry to win, maybe a few more guys who have won, and guys who are willing to look at what's good for the team first. And hopefully an offensive or defensive lineman that can be bought with the money we would otherwise give to Moulds next year.

492916[/snapback]

Dude, he's just saying Moulds doesn't provide good value for the cap space he uses; an opinion which is almost certainly correct. The main problem with cutting Moulds is that unless you're a Sam Aiken fan, there's no big, tall, physical receiver on the roster to take his place. There are too many needs on this team already--especially on the offensive and defensive lines--to have it make sense for us to use a high draft pick on a WR. That leaves free agency. The problem is that a guy you think will be available after the year is done might sign an extension, just as McGee did the other week. So the Bills' two main choices are to sign a free agent replacement first, and then cut Moulds, or else to give Moulds a pay cut. I guess a third choice would be to write next year off as a rebuilding year, and live without a true replacement.

I'm glad I watched the game without audio. It was bad enough watching the Tedy Ticker and having to see his wife a zillion times. I flipped them both off.  :doh:

491403[/snapback]

I wasn't pleasantly surprised at the Bills getting calls in the first half - I was shocked! I should of known we'd get hosed in the second half. :lol:

Let me count the ways:

He actually lobbied for Holcomb, which is the equivalent of spinning our tires in the ditch instead of seeing if the kid can learn how to push us out of it and back onto the road.  Holcomb is in so we can "win now."  Question: are we "winning now?"

He will relax effort on a play to look for a flag, instead of always, always, always playing the ball.

He costs way too much.

A number one receiver who only looks like a number one 3-4 games a year is not a number one receiver.

He represents an era of losing and underachieving in Bills football history.  Let's get it overwith.

I want him gone precisely because I am a Bills fan.  I want guys who are hungry to win, maybe a few more guys who have won, and guys who are willing to look at what's good for the team first.  And hopefully an offensive or defensive lineman that can be bought with the money we would otherwise give to Moulds next year.

492927[/snapback]

Most of that is purely opinion and not necessarily fact. I can't remember many Bills in my 25 years of watching the team who were more hungry to win and put up with more BS and change over their tenure on the team. The cap room angle is the only credible one I can understand. (IMO)

Most of that is purely opinion and not necessarily fact. I can't remember many Bills in my 25 years of watching the team who were more hungry to win and put up with more BS and change over their tenure on the team. The cap room angle is the only credible one I can understand. (IMO)

492943[/snapback]

See it the way you want to. I see a guy who is 8 years removed from his best season, alternates good and bad seasons, and is on the decline. The stats say it all. His average reception is down to under 10 yards, he's on pace to again have under 10 TDs (hasn't happened since Bledsoe's first year here), and he is not getting separation and beating double-teams like he used to. I'm not saying he never was a great talent, but his cost far exceeds his worth right now. If he took a big cut, maybe, but Eric's always been a little too proud for a guy who has never proven to be the difference, the guy who gets us a playoff win.

Who would be our #1 WR if Moulds was cut?  This team has enough holes to fill without digging new ones.  Moulds is still one of the top WRs in the NFL.  Too bad hes never had a competent QB to get him the ball

492930[/snapback]

I'll agree with Pete on this one. I'd like to see Eric stay. He wants to win badly. He's not afraid of what needs to be said and doesn't care about hurt feelings to better the team. Those are the kind of players we need. I thought KH played well Sunday night, now I know he's not the answer but I'm beginning to doubt that JP is either. I'd love to get Phillip Rivers after we take care of our lines. Just some wishful thinking that won't get done with our current GM.

Am I the only one who thought Bruschi's wife looked too much like Edgar Winter?

492851[/snapback]

Maybe he wants to keep playing football so he can go on the road and bang other chicks. I bet he'd get a lot of tail now that he's a hero and all. He had three guys lining up to take a crack at him Sunday night.