You Say Goodbye......

Do you ever stop to think? Answer me a question, and please use your brain. How good is Reggie Wayne if he has JP Losman at QB?

493121[/snapback]

We'll probably never find out because Losman obviously sucks after seeing him in parts of four games even though other NFL QBs have struggled, then blossomed after a few years of experience. <_<

Time to go on ignore, blockhead. I'm done arguing.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What makes you think that Rivers could be the guy here?  He would have to learn our system, he has a side-arm delivery that is questionable for Buffalo weather, and would cost us, again, an arm and a leg.  How many times do we have to sell the farm to get the right QB for the future of this team?  The people giving up on Losman after 4 games, two of which he wasn't even allowed to finish (and one when we were only down a touchdown!), are absolutely ridiculous.  No.  If we wanted Rivers, we should have traded up in '04.  Getting him now would be asinine.

492974[/snapback]

We did try to trade up to get him I believe. We gave up way to much to get Losman that's true and what's worse is I just don't know if he'll be the QB your talking about. I hope I'm wrong but we'll have to come back to this post in a couple years. I'll say this he showed me nothing so far. OBTW the two games he "Wasn't allowed to finish" is called "Getting pulled for stinking the joint up."

Who would be our #1 WR if Moulds was cut?  This team has enough holes to fill without digging new ones.  Moulds is still one of the top WRs in the NFL.  Too bad hes never had a competent QB to get him the ball

492930[/snapback]

Can you imagine the frustration of a great receiver like Moulds having NO ONE able to get him the ball consistently throughout his career??--Being a WR depends SOOOOOOOOO much on your QB.

We did try to trade up to get him I believe. We gave up way to much to get Losman that's true and what's worse is I just don't know if he'll be the QB your talking about. I hope I'm wrong but we'll have to come back to this post in a couple years. I'll say this he showed me nothing so far. OBTW the two games he "Wasn't allowed to finish" is called "Getting pulled for stinking the joint up."

493402[/snapback]

Actually, TD tried to trade up to get Big Ben.

I'd say that the reality of the situation is this... the Buffalo Bills will have a interesting "face-lift" in the offseason! How that impacts Eric Moulds is completely up for discussion. He is likely to be approached about a PAY CUT and that will make or break his relationship with TD or Whomever is running the show! If I'm pushed on the issue, I'm of the opinion that he has diminished skills and is NOT in the overall plan that this franchise is forging. The triplets going forward will be Evans, McGahee, and Losman. I think that with a half year under his belt, Roscoe Parrish will have a bearing on roster makeup at that position. Josh Reed and Sam Aiken are probably fringe, at best, and will likely be replaced, over time. The priority for this team is LOCKED DOWN by a stricking need on BOTH lines. It has to be addressed before the 2006 season commenses. ALL other concerns pale by comparison!

I wasn't pleasantly surprised at the Bills getting calls in the first half - I was shocked! I should of known we'd get hosed in the second half. :)

492937[/snapback]

It's called controling the outcome of the game for Las Vegas and it happens in just about every nationally televised game. To much money to be lost allowing N.E. to cover the line, same thing happened to pitts. monday night. If you watched, there were some very questionable flags picked up and they all went in favor of baltimore......IMO there have been alot of flags picked up this season, more than I ever remember seeing in the past!!