Bruschi

billsfanone

I agree that the way they framed this game was disgusting and over the top. What a circle jerk around good ol' Tedy.

I knew a Ref would give the Pats a critical call at a game-impacting point in the game. That PI call was BS.

But at least the Bills had a good plan and executed it. Whenever the Bills play the Pats close, it always comes down to a protection breakdown. It's always a sack/QB fumble that changes the game in their favor.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Whenever the Bills play the Pats close, it always comes down to a protection breakdown. It's always a sack/QB fumble that changes the game in their favor.

491086[/snapback]

Because theirs is an organization of winners. The Bills are an organization build on losing close games.

and I can't !@#$ing take it any more.

Thank God that next week is the bye.

Because theirs is an organization of winners. The Bills are an organization build on losing close games.

and I can't !@#$ing take it any more.

Thank God that next week is the bye.

491096[/snapback]

11 - 5 here we come with JP at QB

Turned the audio down as much as possible.....still bombarded with Twitchy's albino wife in the stands though.........man ESPN, you are so f*cking awful.  The Russians can drop a nuke on Bristol, CT, I will have the biggest damn party.

:)

490943[/snapback]

Hey- I am within fallout zone f Bristol CT :angry:

Tedy Bruschi just saved a starving kitten from a burning building in downtown Boston. While the cat was barely clinging to life, Bruschi shot out spider webs from his wrists and catapulted 120 feet onto the top of the building to save the kitten. Suzy Koulbert and ESPN are making 2 hours of space available during PTI tomorrow to show footage of the amazing feat.

In other news, the NFL is releasing the scores of the rest of the year for the NFL prior to the games actually being played. This is due to the potential onset of the Bird Flu.

Tedy Bruschi and Robert Craft have reportedly found a cure for the virus though...

Tedy Bruschi just saved a starving kitten from a burning building in downtown Boston. While the cat was barely clinging to life, Bruschi shot out spider webs from his wrists and catapulted 120 feet onto the top of the building to save the kitten. Suzy Koulbert and ESPN are making 2 hours of space available during PTI tomorrow to show footage of the amazing feat.

In other news, the NFL is releasing the scores of the rest of the year for the NFL prior to the games actually being played. This is due to the potential onset of the Bird Flu.

Tedy Bruschi and Robert Craft have reportedly found a cure for the virus though...

491164[/snapback]

:angry: