Bruschi

billsfanone

:angry: Thanks I needed that. I'm still fuggin laughing. What color was the kitten?

Tedy Bruschi just saved a starving kitten from a burning building in downtown Boston. While the cat was barely clinging to life, Bruschi shot out spider webs from his wrists and catapulted 120 feet onto the top of the building to save the kitten. Suzy Koulbert and ESPN are making 2 hours of space available during PTI tomorrow to show footage of the amazing feat.

In other news, the NFL is releasing the scores of the rest of the year for the NFL prior to the games actually being played. This is due to the potential onset of the Bird Flu.

Tedy Bruschi and Robert Craft have reportedly found a cure for the virus though...

491164[/snapback]

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Tedy Bruschi just saved a starving kitten from a burning building in downtown Boston. While the cat was barely clinging to life, Bruschi shot out spider webs from his wrists and catapulted 120 feet onto the top of the building to save the kitten. Suzy Koulbert and ESPN are making 2 hours of space available during PTI tomorrow to show footage of the amazing feat.

In other news, the NFL is releasing the scores of the rest of the year for the NFL prior to the games actually being played. This is due to the potential onset of the Bird Flu.

Tedy Bruschi and Robert Craft have reportedly found a cure for the virus though...

491164[/snapback]

ESPN had cameras at the scene, live, and would have televised it, but they had to run a taped interview at that very moment of Suzy Kobler discussing with the Patriots' assistant equipment manager Bruschi's ace bandage preferences. :angry:

Really, was there anything about tonight that wasn't straight-up bush league? The TV coverage, the on-field play, the play calling...I don't know...maybe the hot dogs were decent...

ESPN had cameras at the scene, live, and would have televised it, but they had to run a taped interview at that very moment of Suzy Kobler discussing with the Patriots' assistant equipment manager Bruschi's ace bandage preferences.  :angry:

Really, was there anything about tonight that wasn't straight-up bush league?  The TV coverage, the on-field play, the play calling...I don't know...maybe the hot dogs were decent...

491227[/snapback]

I really enjoyed all that fat !@#$s they kept show all night with Brewski's jersey on in the stands. That was great. And I especially liked them showing his wife every 30 seconds so we could see her reaction. That was great. I loved how they showed how many plays, hits and tackles he had every minute. That was great. Oh and I also enjoyed the Bob Kraft interview. That was great.

Has anyone ever heard of a stats called "Hits" or did they make that up just for Bruschi? "He had 40 something hits dear, my that is impressive"

Near the end of the game they listed him as having 11 tackles...

I just looked now, he's listed as 2 tackles, and 5 assists.

Why do they have to lie about the guy?

The WEEI radio jocks in Boston this AM seem to agree with you about the Bruschi Hype on ESPN. And, during their interview with Tom Brady, they told Tom regarding the call he was disputing, that he couldn't complain, because of the bad call on Moulds. They said, and I agree, that if they were playing the Colts with Freeny on the left side, they would be talking about the greatest margin of loss in Patriots history. Remember, these are Patriots shills.

there is a funny blurb about it on this guys blog

It Has Come to ESPN's Attention...

...that there are people out there who have not accepted Teddy Bruschi as their personal lord and savior. To those people, Mike Patrick, Paul Maguire and Joe Theisman have been dispatched to bear witness to this espn certainty door to door throughout this week. You have been warned. When you open your door and hear an all-time whiny voice say "I gotta tell ya", you will know that Paul Maguire is bearing witness on your block. Prepare yourself to hear how Bruschi suffered a stroke for all of our sins, and then came back to play again.

If you don't convert to Bruschianity, Maguire will move in with you and wear you down by providing analysis of your everyday life until you are join him in the religion, just to get him to shut up.