Baby you can wash my car...

SDS

do you spend any time at home ???  :flirt:

489753[/snapback]

<_<

About a year or two after I moved to Rochester, this family moved in next door to us. It just so happened that they had a daughter who was a grade ahead of me. Well, she was a total butterface, but sexy as hell.....definitely the kind of girl who likes attention. Well, we used to walk to the bus stop together in the morning (this was like soph year in HS), and then one day she invited me over to hang out with her. Being the shy, insecure loser I was back in the day, I didn't really take advantage of it. Well, one night a buddy of mine was over at my house.....we had decided we were going to be cool and drink some vodka and JD.

Well, around 1am I noticed this light up on my bedroom wall....wasn't sure where it was coming from, so I looked across the way and sure enough it was coming from her bedroom. Her curtains happened to be parted enough that we could see a good portion of the room (with the aid of some bushnells, of course). Well, after about twenty mins of watching, we had just about given up.......then we saw some dude come into the picture. My friend gave me the binoculars and said, "ah, man....it's her BROTHER'S room....that SUCKS". Well, knowing how this chick was, I took another look....sure enough, she came into the picture in a bathrobe.....and then....off it came. Well, naturally, being that I had never been laid or even seen a real live breast at that point in my life, I was in shock.....I started freaking out, which caused my friend to freak out and try and grab the binoculars from me.....well, we fought over them so hard that by the time we chilled out the light was off and the show was over.

I never did get to see them in all their glory, but over the next two years she did invite us over and we were given some very subtle, but very thrilling glances <_<

:ph34r:

About a year or two after I moved to Rochester, this family moved in next door to us. It just so happened that they had a daughter who was a grade ahead of me. Well, she was a total butterface, but sexy as hell.....definitely the kind of girl who likes attention. Well, we used to walk to the bus stop together in the morning (this was like soph year in HS), and then one day she invited me over to hang out with her. Being the shy,  insecure loser I was back in the day, I didn't really take advantage of it. Well, one night a buddy of mine was over at my house.....we had decided we were going to be cool and drink some vodka and JD.

Well, around 1am I noticed this light up on my bedroom wall....wasn't sure where it was coming from, so I looked across the way and sure enough it was coming from her bedroom. Her curtains happened to be parted enough that we could see a good portion of the room (with the aid of some bushnells, of course). Well, after about twenty mins of watching, we had just about given up.......then we saw some dude come into the picture.  My friend gave me the binoculars and said, "ah, man....it's her BROTHER'S room....that SUCKS". Well, knowing how this chick was, I took another look....sure enough, she came into the picture in a bathrobe.....and then....off it came. Well, naturally, being that I had never been laid or even seen a real live breast at that point in my life, I was in shock.....I started freaking out, which caused my friend to freak out and try and grab the binoculars from me.....well, we fought over them so hard that by the time we chilled out the light was off and the show was over. 

I never did get to see them in all their glory, but over the next two years she did invite us over and we were given some very subtle, but very thrilling glances :(

489762[/snapback]

Vodka and JD? Hope you maintained a good aspirin supply.