It's Offical

col_forbin

It's a compelling story of a true warrior & champion, the heart & soul of the World Champions D. And it just so happens that he returns on Sunday Night ESPN Prime Time GOTW. If you were in charge of ESPN, you'd be running the same stories or you'd be looking for a new job tomorrow :flirt:

PS. I'm more worried about Seymour coming back <_< than all the TB love.

... The Teddy Bruschi Channel. This sh*t is getting out of hand. They haven't even started Countdown yet. <_<

489628[/snapback]

....The ESPY's become the Teddy's....Chris Berman changes one of his signature phrases to "Nobody overcomes brain hemorrhages and holes in their heart like Teddy Bruschi"

My friend--what did you expect today? They have the game on their network to add to the monster hype....I am hoping this will be like the game the Bears dedicated to Piccolo...they got beat...

Does anyone remember about 20-25 years ago when a "seer" predicted that an overhang at the Falls was going to collapse? At the time predicted, the area was cleared and all the local TV stations went live to the scene. It was a freakish sense of awe, thinking it wasn't going to happen but wondering "what if".

I sense the same freakish sense around how ESPN is approaching tonights game -- as if people will be watching with the outside thought that Bruschi is going to die on the field from a stroke.