JP Losman needs a haircut...........

ChicagoRic

.........and maybe some 5 o'clock shadow. 

To extremely oversimplify, Losman needs to lose the high-voiced pageboy image if he wants to lead.

No more foppity hair or emo sensibility.  No more fruity drinks at the downtown bars---it's beer, tequila, or crown and nothing else.

Just think people---how good would Losman look with a buzzcut and a f*ck off attitude?

Humbly submitted,

Eric C

ChicagoRic

488348[/snapback]

You're right...THAT'S the problem...his appearance.

Must be a full moon.

My god - you sound like some father from the 50s or 60s commenting on haircuts and facial hair.

I'm surprised you didn't mention that Losman looks like one of those wild English Beatles the youngsters are so crazy about these days.

I can picture you now sitting with your feet up on the ottman, reading the sports page, wearing a cardigan sweater, and gesturing with a pipe in your hand as you say, "Now listen here JP....in my day, men looked like men. Why can't you be more like Otto Graham or Y.A. Tittle? Old Red Grange did just fine without sideburns and  goatee. No go get cleaned up and comb your hair.  Supper's almost ready and I've got to hurry because I've got a lodge meeting tonight".

488465[/snapback]

EXACTLY what I was thinking! Great post!

Steve

My god - you sound like some father from the 50s or 60s commenting on haircuts and facial hair.

I'm surprised you didn't mention that Losman looks like one of those wild English Beatles the youngsters are so crazy about these days.

I can picture you now sitting with your feet up on the ottman, reading the sports page, wearing a cardigan sweater, and gesturing with a pipe in your hand as you say, "Now listen here JP....in my day, men looked like men. Why can't you be more like Otto Graham or Y.A. Tittle? Old Red Grange did just fine without sideburns and  goatee. No go get cleaned up and comb your hair.  Supper's almost ready and I've got to hurry because I've got a lodge meeting tonight".

488465[/snapback]

Why do all these kids today listen to that noisy beatle music???..I think the 4 Freshman's music is plenty snappy for the kids when they are having a wingding.

If Losman wants to be a leader on this team, it would help if he looked the part.

489387[/snapback]

I almost agreed with you, but then I said screw it. I don't care what he looks like, how he talks, if he has some sort of emo B.S. whatever. I want him to consistently complete a 15 yard out to Moulds, maybe complete a deep throw to Evans once a game. Start doing that consistently and the Bills faithful will walk through walls for the guy. We need a QB more than we need a leader.

I almost agreed with you, but then I said screw it.  I don't care what he looks like, how he talks, if he has some sort of emo B.S. whatever.  I want him to consistently complete a 15 yard out to Moulds, maybe complete a deep throw to Evans once a game.  Start doing that consistently and the Bills faithful will walk through walls for the guy.  We need a QB more than we need a leader.

489451[/snapback]

If a guy like Moulds or Evans has faith in you, maybe he'll try that much harder to catch a badly thrown pass. A player who lacks faith in you as a QB is more likely to write off a marginal pass as completely uncatchable. Also, it's more likely the team as a whole will try harder if everyone believes there's an actual chance of winning.

I suspect the overall team's confidence in Losman would get a boost if he didn't look like he's spent the last year living on a deserted island.

488465[/snapback]

:flirt:

Hey Ozzie, how's Harriet??

488506[/snapback]

Dead... <_<

If a guy like Moulds or Evans has faith in you, maybe he'll try that much harder to catch a badly thrown pass. A player who lacks faith in you as a QB is more likely to write off a marginal pass as completely uncatchable. Also, it's more likely the team as a whole will try harder if everyone believes there's an actual chance of winning.

I suspect the overall team's confidence in Losman would get a boost if he didn't look like he's spent the last year living on a deserted island.

489529[/snapback]

but a guy like reed will go after it no matter what you look like cause it may mean his next check vs checking out