Dear God

IndyJay1234

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Bills beat the Patriots I will quit smoking....  I need to anyways so could you please let the Bills win and I will hold up on my end of the bargain...

This could be fun.  Say a prayer with me and make a deal with the almighty....

487352[/snapback]

Heavenly Father,

Please grant all of us Bills fans here a victory Sunday night. We know that the chances of this happenin are probably a f-fillion to one, but you are the Almighty.

Also, in the event you can't get us a victory, at least make all IndyJay's cancer sticks taste like Retatta...I'm sure he'll quit easily after just one...

Amen

If the Bills beat the Patriots I will quit smoking....  I need to anyways so could you please let the Bills win and I will hold up on my end of the bargain...

487352[/snapback]

FYI, the Samoan War Chant requires the full capacity of your lungs.

487352[/snapback]

You might as well go out and buy more cigarettes before the game :doh: .

Heavenly Father,

Please grant all of us Bills fans here a victory Sunday night.  We know that the chances of this happenin are probably a f-fillion to one, but you are the Almighty. 

Also, in the event you can't get us a victory, at least make all IndyJay's cancer sticks taste like Retatta...I'm sure he'll quit easily after just one...

Amen

487356[/snapback]

More like a brazillian to one. But I'm with ya, they win, the butts are done!!!!!!!

Heavenly Father,

Please grant all of us Bills fans here a victory Sunday night.  We know that the chances of this happenin are probably a f-fillion to one, but you are the Almighty. 

Amen

487356[/snapback]

God has better things to do than intervene in a meaningless activity. The Big Man has more important things to do than allow you some vicarious satisfaction.

Which is usually defined as the same probability of a Brazilian bikini model showing up on my doorstep tonight.

487421[/snapback]

Heavenly Father,

If you happen to grant KD's wish, please also let a Brazilian bikini model show up on MY doorstep as well...

Amen