STERN REPLACEMENTS OFFICAL

Talonz

You can't get romantic on a subway line...conductor don't like it, says you wastin' your time...

Man Classic =VH= was awesome

486769[/snapback]

Can you beleive that song is 25 freaking years old?

HOLY ****

I'm getting old..

I'll never pay for radio. I liked Stern, but not enough to pay. I have a feeling a lot of people are like me. He'll get a loyal following, but not like he had on FM.

486824[/snapback]

I guarantee that you will end up paying for radio. In the late 70s there were a lot of people saying that they'd never pay for TV. Can you imagine TV with just rabbit ears today?

I've had Sirius for about 2 months now and I can't imagine going back. Stern aside, I've heard more great music in the past couple of months then I've heard in the past 2 decades on Buffalo radio. All with no commercials!

i felt the exact same way, but i honestly love it, i get to listen to the bills every week, not an easy feat in the confederate capitol, i get too much music to chose from, stern is another bonus...all in all I am very happy, but I do understand your reluctance....just do not try it, I guarantee you will fall prey!!!!!! <_<

I'll never pay for radio. I liked Stern, but not enough to pay. I have a feeling a lot of people are like me. He'll get a loyal following, but not like he had on FM.

486824[/snapback]

I guarantee that you will end up paying for radio. In the late 70s there were a lot of people saying that they'd never pay for TV. Can you imagine TV with just rabbit ears today?

I've had Sirius for about 2 months now and I can't imagine going back. Stern aside, I've heard more great music in the past couple of months then I've heard in the past 2 decades on Buffalo radio. All with no commercials!

486841[/snapback]

I don't think you can really compare the two. The average person does not go home and sit in front of the radio, they go home and sit in front of the TV. TV technology is getting better and better, but radio can only do so much. Not to mention it has to compete with the Ipod, streaming broadcasts, etc...

Satellite radio has a market, but it will never take over FM radio like cable took over the broadcast signals.