Here's something to help you get over the big loss

The Dean

This may have been posted some time ago...if so, sorry.

But I thought you might find this funny (and more than a little disturbing):

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6739710473912337648

Toodles

484838[/snapback]

Funniest part of the whole video is the third Chinese guy behind these two who is completely unaware of (or oblivious to) the massive hurricane of gayness taking place behind him.

This may have been posted some time ago...if so, sorry.

But I thought you might find this funny (and more than a little disturbing):

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6739710473912337648

Toodles

484838[/snapback]

:) That was hilarious but I have to ask what on earth were you looking for that let you find that to begin with?

:) That was hilarious but I have to ask what on earth were you looking for that let you find that to begin with?

486597[/snapback]

It was sent to me by a co-worker. I work at Current TV and we air short-form programming (pods) much of which is contributed by viewers. Our programming guys are always scouring the net to see what's going on out there...they bumped into this.

It was sent to me by a co-worker.  I work at Current TV and we air short-form programming (pods) much of which is contributed by viewers.  Our programming guys are always scouring the net to see what's going on out there...they bumped into this.

486599[/snapback]

It's an entertaining video. A bit disturbing but fun. I still prefer the Numa Numa dance though.

Numa Dance

It's an entertaining video.  A bit disturbing but fun.  I still prefer the  Numa Numa dance though. 

Numa Dance

486713[/snapback]

WOW! Not as intricate as the Asian Backstreet Boys...but, every bit as disturbing.

It was sent to me by a co-worker.  I work at Current TV and we air short-form programming (pods) much of which is contributed by viewers.  Our programming guys are always scouring the net to see what's going on out there...they bumped into this.

486599[/snapback]

A guy I know just moved out there (San Fran) a few months ago from Boston and works for Current. His name is Colin, and his wife just had a baby in September (I don't want to put his last name on the board). If you know who I'm talking about, tell him Johnny says hi. His wife and my wife are very good friends.

A guy I know just moved out there (San Fran) a few months ago from Boston and works for Current.  His name is Colin, and his wife just had a baby in September (I don't want to put his last name on the board).  If you know who I'm talking about, tell him Johnny says hi.  His wife and my wife are very good friends.

487408[/snapback]

Just spoke with him. He says you're an as$hole! :doh:

Come on, that sh-- was FUNNY!  Those guys weren't trying to be "gay," just making fun of the BSB.  What I found more disturbing was the bowl cuts.  Don't they have hair stylists over there these days?

487558[/snapback]

Well, the two most popular styles seem to be the "Moe Howard" and the "Pete Rose"