Chastise me if you wish

Mikie2times

I know I'm not a true Bills fan, blab bla. I'll be rooting for the Bills next weekend as always, but I look at gambling as an investment and this is a strong play.

Morale will be low as this Bills team leaves Oakland, and I really doubt things will change much before the bye week. We looked like a baffled and beaten team on Sunday, and have appeared completely lost on the road this year. Enter in a New England team that has heard about the first place Bills all week, off a loss, and the Bye. Add in the Sunday night theory, the Teddy Bruschi effect, and the fact that a loss by the Patriots would give the Bills the division lead.

Like I said a Bills win would mean more then winning the bet, but money's money, and New England 7.5 is as solid as they come. Here’s to eating some crow next Sunday night!!

New England -7.5, eh?

Average score of the last three NE-BUF games at the Razor: 29-8.

Average halftime score: 23-0.

Combined scores of Buffalo's last four games on ESPN: 119-18.

I think I need to make a phone call...

:lol:

I know I'm not a true Bills fan, blab bla. I'll be rooting for the Bills next weekend as always, but I look at gambling as an investment and this is a strong play.

Morale will be low as this Bills team leaves Oakland, and I really doubt things will change much before the bye week. We looked like a baffled and beaten team on Sunday, and have appeared completely lost on the road this year. Enter in a New England team that has heard about the first place Bills all week, off a loss, and the Bye. Add in the Sunday night theory, the Teddy Bruschi effect, and the fact that a loss by the Patriots would give the Bills the division lead.

Like I said a Bills win would mean more then winning the bet, but money's money, and New England 7.5 is as solid as they come.  Here’s to eating some crow next Sunday night!!

484321[/snapback]

thank you for reminding me!

BUT .... BUT ...... BUT ....... What about all this talk from last week about a desperate team backed into a corner ....... a team that has just come off a bitter loss looking for blood ..... etc, etc, etc.

I guess all of that just dosn't apply to a team that has attaianed such a high level of suckatude as our beloved Bills.

New England -7.5, eh?

484474[/snapback]

Those numbers speak for themselves...And don't discount the lift that Teddy B would give the Pats, even he was in for just a handful of plays...

I am going to go with 34-10 Pats.

Never bet against the Bills!

484748[/snapback]

Not with this team and coaching staff...How many times this staff has

has been the butt of jokes with their play calling....the half-back option

pass by TH last year in Oakland...and then the 4th and 1 call with

Shelton....

BUT .... BUT ...... BUT ....... What about all this talk from last week about a desperate team backed into a corner ....... a team that has just come off a bitter loss looking for blood ..... etc, etc, etc.

I completely buy into that theory......for the 3-3 Pats...at home.

I certainly can't blame Mike for taking what appears to be easy money.

New England -7.5, eh?

484474[/snapback]

Ugh...I mean, I knew it was bad but...jeez... :lol:

Never bet ON them, either.

484776[/snapback]

I don't. I ALWAYS pick them in a pool if you're required to pick all the games. Otherwise, I leave the game alone. But, a fan should never bet against his/her team.

Commandment #1:

Thou shalt not bet against the Bills.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:0:)0:)