Lump`s with Losman

Although I think Holcomb is head and shoulder`s above Losman as a qb ,with this Horrible D ,we are going NOWHERE . I think next week is going to be UGLY ,can you imagine going up against a running team like the stiller`s or Marsha and Dillon in the play-off`s .Ugly!!! So as much as I regret having to say it ,Start LOSMAN . We will probably lose out the year which suck`s ,but J.P. will hopefully learn like Eli has . BAD times in BUFF and it`s getting OLD <_<

Although I think Holcomb is head and shoulder`s above Losman as a qb ,with this Horrible D  ,we are going NOWHERE . I think next week is going to be UGLY ,can you imagine going up against a running team like the stiller`s or Marsha and Dillon in the play-off`s .Ugly!!!  So as much as I regret having to say it ,Start LOSMAN . We will probably lose out the year which suck`s ,but J.P. will hopefully learn like Eli has . BAD times in BUFF and it`s getting OLD <_<

483788[/snapback]

Explain how a guy who can't throw a ball 15 yeards is better? I saw #10 drop a shotgun snap, take a 20yd sack instead of throw the ball away, and overthrow an open Lee Evans for a TD. Everything we benched JP Losman for. But hey, he's a veteran. Oh yeah, and Moulds is getting his touches.

PTR

Although I think Holcomb is head and shoulder`s above Losman as a qb ,with this Horrible D  ,we are going NOWHERE . I think next week is going to be UGLY ,can you imagine going up against a running team like the stiller`s or Marsha and Dillon in the play-off`s .Ugly!!!  So as much as I regret having to say it ,Start LOSMAN . We will probably lose out the year which suck`s ,but J.P. will hopefully learn like Eli has . BAD times in BUFF and it`s getting OLD <_<

483788[/snapback]

I agree with your message but lose the apostrophes, they are not needed. I promise.

10/30 - @ New England

11/13 - Kansas City

11/20 - @ San Diego

11/27 - Carolina

GUARANTEED LOCK J.P. will be the starter by the end of that stretch (or immediately thereafter).

This is an AVERAGE team, there is no way we win more than 1 of those games, and the Kid will get his chance to learn and get ready for next year.

10/30 - @ New England

11/13 - Kansas City

11/20 - @ San Diego

11/27 - Carolina

GUARANTEED LOCK J.P. will be the starter by the end of that stretch (or immediately thereafter).

This is an AVERAGE team, there is no way we win more than 1 of those games, and the Kid will get his chance to learn and get ready for next year.

483820[/snapback]

WHY wait he`s a big boy and he need`s to feel what it`s like to play these team`s It`s time to strap it on . and show what you got. If you want babied go home to momma <_<

They have to wait until after NE.  There's nothing that can be gained by JP getting the snot knocked out of him in NE.  We then get a bye & JP has 2 weeks to prepare for KC at home.

483803[/snapback]

This is exactly what is gonna happen with JP. They have to play Holcomb in N. Eng. because technically they are only a half a game out. In reality after they get their beating next Sunday the season is over. Then comes the bye week and JP goes the rest of the season.

This is exactly what is gonna happen with JP. They have to play Holcomb in N. Eng. because technically they are only a half a game out. In reality after they get their beating next Sunday the season is over. Then comes the bye week and JP goes the rest of the season.

483866[/snapback]

YUP.

I've been asking myself the this question ever since the "braintrust" at OBD announced it.

Can someone please explain to me how 8-8 with Holcomb helps us more than 7-9 with JP using this year as a valuable learning experience?

483800[/snapback]

That would be fine if JP goes 7-9. Was that where we were headed before they made the switch?

Suppose we finish 8-8 with KH. At least that makes the offseason easy - KH is the starter unless JP looks better, and we devote our attentions to improving elsewhere.

But what if we had stick with JP and finished or 4-12? Would you feel good about sitting tight at qb and having next season depend on him improving dramatically?

I've been asking myself the this question ever since the "braintrust" at OBD announced it.

Can someone please explain to me how 8-8 with Holcomb helps us more than 7-9 with JP using this year as a valuable learning experience?

483800[/snapback]

It doesn't, and never did. The only way it would pay off is if the Bills made the playoffs. Needing to finish roughly 9-3 at the time Losman was benched, the odds of that happening were not particularly good. Although you don't want to give up on a season, especially in week 4, sometimes you have to be willing to see the inevitable, and it was clear that this team had major problems besides the QB.

The problem now is that Mularkey has painted himself into a corner. Benching Holcomb would be an admission that he made a mistake, yet if he leaves him in and the Bills miss the playoffs, its going to be quite clear that he screwed up. The only out for Mularkey is if the Bills can find a way to make the playoffs, otherwise, Mularkey may have tied his own future with the organization to the increasingly likely failure of this QB switch.

That would be fine if JP goes 7-9.  Was that where we were headed before they made the switch? 

Suppose we finish 8-8 with KH.  At least that makes the offseason easy - KH is the starter unless JP looks better, and we devote our attentions to improving elsewhere.

But what if we had stick with JP and finished or 4-12?  Would you feel good about sitting tight at qb and having next season depend on him improving dramatically?

483886[/snapback]

Coming off an 8-8 season, what makes you think Holcomb would be the starter? The Bills went 9-7 in 2004 and all it earned Drew Bledsoe was a trip out of town.

Coughlin last year put Warner on the bench and played Manning, and Manning stunk most of last season until the very end of the season. He gained valuable experience and it is showing this season.

This team is going nowhere with Holcomb. After they loss next week JP starts after the bye.

483800[/snapback]

You really think Losman will make 7-9....?

no way.

He was making incredibly bad decisions. The team would give up on the coach if they left him in there. He has to get his head out of his butt and mature a little before he gets to run an NFL franchise.

Even IF they continue losing, they'r ebetter off with Holcomb. Just to show Losman what a professional looks like.

483800[/snapback]

Oh but we're only 1 game out of first bla bla bla bla bla blaaaaaaaaa....

Alot of us have been asking the same thing, I for one think it was a big error to undermine JP before the 2 HOME games but eric moulds knows best ,I guess......The vets sure proved it in Oakland today.....I say let the vets get pounded next week for 60 minutes then regroup after the bye week....