Going into Oakland

YOOOOOO

Mike Malarkey is the key here. This man commands a playoff spot. He sees the Bills making it to the playoffs, and I do to. Its all about attitude and the new coach is gonna make it happen. If you see success thats is what you will find, see doom and it will meet you.

Guest Guesteroo
I don't think so.

Like Marky said, we will be 0-3 and maybe 0-4 after 6 weeks.

35356[/snapback]

Huh? 0-3 or 0-4 after six weeks? Hmmm . . . does that mean we'll be 6-5 at the end of the 16 game season?

We will finish the season 10-6 and make the play-off's! I can't believe how many "fans" jump off the ship after one game that we lost in the final second. Get a grip. You may call it being a realist but I call it not supporting your team. Have faith in Mularky. Have faith in the new offense. We will beat the Raiders, who by the way, call their team the "best in the universe" in spite of a bad season and a bad start to this one. Be a fan, suspend reality.... Go Bills!!!!

I'm still at 9-7.  I called it months ago and I'm not changing.

35380[/snapback]

...and you picked the Bills to lose vs. Jax as well (one of few still in the running for the dinner).

I will personally guarantee and take all bets that if the season goes as planned, the Bills will be playing in January. B)