Caption this photo

EndZoneCrew

Just thought I would share this quote from a friend of mine who will be visiting the blackhole on sunday.....classic!

"I wanted to let the rest of the bills faithful that I will be entering teh BLACK HOLE on Sunday to inspire our beloved bills to a victory that will put them in sole possesion of 1st place. I will be wearing bills paraphanlia and rooting Willis as he runs through the oaktown d with reckless abandonment. I hope to make it out of there with only bruises and no shank marks. Those fugers look crazy on TV and its time to see what the raider nation is really about. If there anything like my old neighbor joe spinella, I think I'll be ok. As your rooting for the bills on sunday, root for me that I make it out in one piece. I think were really gonna smash them so things could get ugly in the stands"

Just thought I would share this quote from a friend of mine who will be visiting the blackhole on sunday.....classic!

"I wanted to let the rest of the bills faithful that I will be entering teh BLACK HOLE on Sunday to inspire our beloved bills to a victory that will put them in sole possesion of 1st place. I will be wearing bills paraphanlia and rooting Willis as he runs through the oaktown d with reckless abandonment. I hope to make it out of there with only bruises and no shank marks. Those fugers look crazy on TV and its time to see what the raider nation is really about. If there anything like my old neighbor joe spinella, I think I'll be ok. As your rooting for the bills on sunday, root for me that I make it out in one piece. I think were really gonna smash them so things could get ugly in the stands"

482831[/snapback]

Your friend is probably going to die. There are idiots at EVERY stadium around the league but I have watched a game in oakland and they go to the game simply to be idiots. They are not fans by any stretch of the imagination just @$$holes who go to games to be drunk and mostly violent. I also saw theyre idiot "fans" in all their glory on the road against the Cardinals...and they beat up an elderly man. Anyone who grows up to be a Raider fan should be surgically repaired so they cannot reproduce and their parents should have to pay a tax for raising an idiot like that just to somewhat repay their debt to a society that they harmed. Go to hell Raider Nation.

Your friend is probably going to die.  There are idiots at EVERY stadium around the league but I have watched a game in oakland and they go to the game simply to be idiots. They are not fans by any stretch of the imagination just @$$holes who go to games to be drunk and mostly violent. I also saw theyre idiot "fans" in all their glory on the road against the Cardinals...and they beat up an elderly man.  Anyone who grows up to be a Raider fan should be surgically repaired so they cannot reproduce and their parents should have to pay a tax for raising an idiot like that just to somewhat repay their debt to a society that they harmed. Go to hell Raider Nation.

482981[/snapback]

Well said.

This photo of an obviously horrible human being should be used as a birth control device in the VD clinics of the Bay Area.