Speaking of betting/gambling/wagering

stevestojan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That would suck indeed. Good thing I have a savings account.

35250[/snapback]

Well if you took a few minutes went to an agents office, you could probably get renters insurance for a few follars a month to cover all your stuff. But you might have to turn off Teletubbies for a few minutes. I know it's hard for you to stop looking at the purple one, but do it. You might actually meet some other people.

steve,

jeff cameron the local sports radio guy, does a on the air betting session every thursday for the weekends college and NFL games...but if you call to bet with him, you bet a food item, and then all the food goes to the soup kitchen (yesterday someone bet 2 boxes of mac and cheese, a box of cereal, etc)...

but he said the raiders -3 was a no brainer...if we had power i woulda called and bet some spaghetti-o's on the bills tho

35117[/snapback]

That's actually really cool. If there were a radio station around here that did that, I'd participate...

So, what you are telling me is that you don't care about people dying, and that you own nothing. How pathetic.

35249[/snapback]

If i got upset everytime some one in this world died, I would be nothing but deeply, deeply depressed. I wish i had the time to mourne for every death. No one does, no one can.

Death happens. It sucks. I hope mine comes later rather that sooner. But you never know. So take things one day at a time. When hardships come realize that this too will pass, and tomorrow is (hopefully) another day. Like so far in this thread you have called me pathetic, said I don't have a backbone, and other potshot insults. I have yet to say one personal comment towards you. But that's fine. Because this argument is hilarious. And if i worried about what some guy on a message board thought about me, I wouldnt be able to enjoy what's left of whatever time there is (between one second and 50 years or so).

And own things? Yes I do own things. I have renters insurance. With pictures of everything in a safe. And even if they got destroyed, I have a savings account.

But no matter what I say, Its mainly just to keep you coming back, because to me its funny that you bother.

Well if you took a few minutes went to an agents office, you could probably get renters insurance for a few follars a month to cover all your stuff.  But you might have to turn off Teletubbies for a few minutes.  I know it's hard for you to stop looking at the purple one, but do it.  You might actually meet some other people.

35257[/snapback]

I, of course, have renters insurance. Like i said, you can't feel bad for people who live down here and don't. I hate paying it, especially since my house is fuggin concrete, but i guess its one of those things.

Fan club? Probably wouldn't have wasted the time, but T-Bone's still shivering in a closet somewhere. Just some of the stevestojan you post is pretty amazing. A day by day blow by blow of stevestojan life. The hope is, that maybe you'll start to catch on.

35190[/snapback]

Kind of makes you wish Ed were back to entertain us with more "Molly" and "horrible human being" stories, doesn't it? :blush:

Saw Survivor yesterday, tons of hot-looking women...

but the show needs JFP, hasn't been the same since he's left.

35276[/snapback]

damn! I missed it last night. Was busy meeting people, donating money to charity, and putting up posters of missing kids.... no wait, I was watching the WSOP...

:blush:

But no matter what I say, Its mainly just to keep you coming back, because to me its funny that you bother.

35264[/snapback]

I usually don't bother with your stevestojan, but since you felt the overwhelming desire to respond to my post (you must be stalking me, since you responded to my post) I thought it was only right that I respond in turn. It is quite amusing to see you try to defend yourself. You have not been doing a very good job, but at least you are trying.

Well, actually...the "Stevestojan Fan Club"  comments weren't excatly impartial.  Though the "man boobs" comment was pretty funny...

35282[/snapback]

man boobs ... god .. i think that should be a new filter for when anyone types "Gregg" or "Gregg Williams".

I usually don't bother with your stevestojan, but since you felt the overwhelming desire to respond to my post (you must be stalking me, since you responded to my post) I thought it was only right that I respond in turn. It is quite amusing to see you try to defend yourself. You have not been doing a very good job, but at least you are trying.

35284[/snapback]

I havn't ONCE in this thread tried to defend myself. NOT ONCE. Where are you getting that from? I have done nothing but respond in jest.

So, Oakland -3 or what?