Mark it down, the Bills will win the SB this year

The Poojer

the wife and i had an argument yesterday that frosted my grommets the entire day, well we get home and she apologizes because "....she may have been wrong...", mind you this is a rarer occasion than hell freezing over as our boys did make it to the dance 4 times so the temp must have dipped in Old "H-E-Double Hockey Sticks" 4 times already. Buy your tix, make your reservations, this is our year BABEEEEEE!!!!

Any woman admitting she's wrong, especially one that's married, has got to be a sign that the end of the world is near...

481854[/snapback]

She said she "may" be wrong. That usually means she knows she's wrong but still isn't really admitting it. Hell hasn't frozen over. The Bills lose in the second round of the playoffs in a snow bowl. :rolleyes:

the wife and i had an argument yesterday that frosted my grommets the entire day, well we get home and she apologizes because "....she may have been wrong...", mind you this is a rarer occasion than hell freezing over as our boys did make it to the dance 4 times so the temp must have dipped in Old "H-E-Double Hockey Sticks" 4 times already.  Buy your tix, make your reservations, this is our year BABEEEEEE!!!!

481799[/snapback]

I'm sorry but what does that have to do with the Bills and the super bowl?

If you broke down a woman enough to get her to admit she was wrong you are soon to be a single man. Especially if your first thought went to the Bills.  :rolleyes:

482220[/snapback]

This is much worse. First it was put in writing. Second instead of being burned instantly it is floating around the internet just waiting for her to see it.

Your punishment will be worse than a split. You will be stuck with a vengeful woman. Mercy on your soul son.