FOX Sports Radio...Confirming what was

Brian Cox is an idiot. I tune in to "the Drive" with Cox and Chris Myers now simply to hear what idiotic thing BCox will say next. The man needs to be excommunicated to raise the average IQ of the american population. Just this week he stated that the Vikings did nothing wrong on their sexcapade and that he couldn't judge them because he wasn't sure what he would do in that situation and he'd probably be the one holding the camera (classy). And everytime a caller would disagree he would just shout and shout and hang up. Then he followed that up with his discussion on the NBA dress code, which was full of i'm black and this and that and David Stern hates black people and his biggest issue of the WHOLE dress code was not the suit requirement but the fact the players cannot wear friggin chains anymore...this post isn't the most well thought out but I hated this man more than any other player in the NFL and I continue to hate him as a "Broadcaster." and it is becoming even more clear that the only reason he received any notoreity is due to his LOUD freakin mouth. Screw Brian Cox we should have pelted him with stones instead of snow balls.

Brian Cox is an idiot. I tune in to "the Drive" with Cox and Chris Myers now simply to hear what idiotic thing BCox will say next. The man needs to be excommunicated to raise the average IQ of the american population.  Just this week he stated that the Vikings did nothing wrong on their sexcapade and that he couldn't judge them because he wasn't sure what he would do in that situation and he'd probably be the one holding the camera (classy).  And everytime a caller would disagree he would just shout and shout and hang up.  Then he followed that up with his discussion on the NBA dress code, which was full of i'm black and this and that and David Stern hates black people and his biggest issue of the WHOLE dress code was not the suit requirement but the fact the players cannot wear friggin chains anymore...this post isn't the most well thought out but I hated this man more than any other player in the NFL and I continue to hate him as a "Broadcaster." and it is becoming even more clear that the only reason he received any notoreity is due to his LOUD freakin mouth. Screw Brian Cox we should have pelted him with stones instead of snow balls.

480811[/snapback]

Tell ya what, I love this show. And, and I know, we all would never have been been on that boat, but we all sure seem to know which places offer the best Ballet , which tends me to believe that maybe just a few of us have been there.

Now, I have no idea what went on in MN., but I gotta feeling maybe some of these guys thought it was nothing more than that, some strippers on a boat, and then things went out of hand.

Like Bcox, not afraid to voice an opinion that is strong and maybe goes agaisn't the main stream. And, as a bonus, loves and talks bout the ponies as well. :ph34r:

Tell ya what, I love this show. And, and I know, we all would never have been been on that boat, but we all sure seem to know which places offer the best Ballet , which tends me to believe that maybe just a few of us have been there.

Now, I have no idea what went on in MN., but I gotta feeling maybe some of these guys thought it was nothing more than that, some strippers on a boat, and then things went out of hand.

Like Bcox, not afraid to voice an opinion that is strong and maybe goes agaisn't the main stream. And, as a bonus, loves and talks bout the ponies as well. :ph34r:

481106[/snapback]

Yeah, I agree with you. The show is really good and I'm a guy who hates everything FOX. I like Chris Meyers and I like the show because they cover more NASCAR than any other show out here in the Bay Area. Cox has his moments (like this week when he told a caller off and dismissed him as a 'nobody' talking to a 'somebody') but overall he's pretty good. He makes a few gramerical errors but besides AD and CTM, who doesn't?

Cox will be all kind of pissed off today when they talk about the Cards tanking last night. I think Cardinal Nation is on suicide watch today...

481106[/snapback]

Strippers on a boat with a bunch of overpaid egomaniacs and things just got out of hand. Ok, I think you need to wear the "I'm naive" sticker on your forehead for the rest of the week. :ph34r:

Like Bcox, not afraid to voice an opinion that is strong and maybe goes agaisn't the main stream.

481106[/snapback]

Thank you. Cox has always told it the way it is, not the way the masses want it to be.

Those of us who are horse racing fans (like me) are sickened to see Bryan Cox on the TVG cable network. He isn't on all the time but I have seen him a lot with the TVG anchors. He seems to follow horse racing and gives his picks based on his handicapping. Has anyone else seen this clown on TVG?

TVG is channel 602 on Direct TV.

Everytime I see him, I picture him giving the double "middle fingers" to the Bills fans at the Ralph years ago.

Tom

tmk-nj

Strippers on a boat with a bunch of overpaid egomaniacs and things just got out of hand.  Ok, I think you need to wear the "I'm naive" sticker on your forehead for the rest of the week.  :ph34r:

481147[/snapback]

No, i think naive to believe everything reported in the press as gospel, and that the vast majority of males here would NOT have been on that boat if invited.

Those of us who are horse racing fans (like me) are sickened to see Bryan Cox on the TVG cable network.  He isn't on all the time but I have seen him a lot with the TVG anchors.  He seems to follow horse racing and gives his picks based on his handicapping.  Has anyone else seen this clown on TVG? 

TVG is channel 602 on Direct TV.

Everytime I see him, I picture him giving the double "middle fingers" to the Bills fans at the Ralph years ago.

Tom

tmk-nj

481189[/snapback]

I've heard him talk horses on the Fox show and he is pretty good. It's not some fake knowledge. Better than fish fan Hank Goldberg by far IMO.

I've heard him talk horses on the Fox show and he is pretty good. It's not some fake knowledge.  Better than fish fan Hank Goldberg by far IMO.

481238[/snapback]

I watch TVG almost every day, and I must say that I have come to like the guy. I'll always remember him for spitting at my section when he got thrown out of the game, but he was a kid then too. He's very good at giving valid handicapping points and tells it like it is.

I always had a preconception about Cox that was vanquished when I met he and his wife. Speaking only in the short term, I have to say I thought he was very cool and very gracious, especially since I immediately qualified myself as a Bill's fan. We talked about "events" at RWS and he seemed to be very level-headed about his experiences there.

No, i think naive to believe everything reported in the press as gospel, and that the vast majority of males here would NOT have been on that boat if invited.

481192[/snapback]

No naive is thinking that if someone approached the guys here and said that they have the opportunity to party on a boat with a bunch of the current Bills players more than 50% of them would say no if they found out there were going to be strippers, booze, weed and who knows what else on board. Sounds like time for a poll to me. :rolleyes:

And I do not take everything reported as gospel. But I have NO problem believing that this was probably an annual event going back to 1967. Me thinks you put atheletes on too high (no pun intended) a pedestal.

No naive is thinking that if someone approached the guys here and said that they have the opportunity to party on a boat with a bunch of the current Bills players more than 50% of them would say no if they found out there were going to be strippers, booze, weed and who knows what else on board.  Sounds like time for a poll to me.  ;)

And I do not take everything reported as gospel.  But I have NO problem believing that this was probably an annual event going back to 1967.  Me thinks you put atheletes on too high (no pun intended) a pedestal.

481421[/snapback]

If answered honestly, I would be shocked if the answer would be more than 10% would say NO , Im not going :rolleyes:;)

In trems of putting them on pedestals, I believe quite the opposite. I think just cause they are athletes, they are still in their 20s, believe they are invincible, and do stupid things, just like I did at that age(and unfotunely continue to do) . I also believe that most of us in our 20's would have driven as quick as quick can be to get on that boat if we were invited

If answered honestly, I would be shocked if the answer would be more than 10% would say NO , Im not going :rolleyes:  ;)

In trems of putting them on pedestals, I believe quite the opposite. I think just cause they are athletes, they are still in their 20s, believe they are invincible, and do stupid things, just like I did at that age(and unfotunely continue to do) . I also believe that most of us in our 20's would have driven as quick as quick can be to get on that boat if we were invited

481447[/snapback]

My bad, I misunderstood. I thought you meant that they wouldn't go.

Brian Cox is an idiot. I tune in to "the Drive" with Cox and Chris Myers now simply to hear what idiotic thing BCox will say next. The man needs to be excommunicated to raise the average IQ of the american population.  Just this week he stated that the Vikings did nothing wrong on their sexcapade and that he couldn't judge them because he wasn't sure what he would do in that situation and he'd probably be the one holding the camera (classy).  And everytime a caller would disagree he would just shout and shout and hang up.  Then he followed that up with his discussion on the NBA dress code, which was full of i'm black and this and that and David Stern hates black people and his biggest issue of the WHOLE dress code was not the suit requirement but the fact the players cannot wear friggin chains anymore...this post isn't the most well thought out but I hated this man more than any other player in the NFL and I continue to hate him as a "Broadcaster." and it is becoming even more clear that the only reason he received any notoreity is due to his LOUD freakin mouth. Screw Brian Cox we should have pelted him with stones instead of snow balls.

480811[/snapback]

The whole dress code thing is ridiculous. The NBA is probably the only league where players don't dress as a team when they go on the road and stuff. Big deal you have to wear a collared shirt, I have to wear a frigging collared sh-- and slacks to work every damn day!!! You don't see me complaining, only that I wish we had jeans day more often. Wear some nice jeans and a friggin collar and nice shoes, then dress however you want when you're not with the team and stop whining!