Patriots...by 30.

inkman

Since everyone else is skipping over the Raiders, I'll just go ahead and give my opinion. The Bills suck almost everytime they are on Primetime and this will be no different. Bruschi will come back and have 12 tackles, 2 picks (one touchdown) and 3 sacks. Damn, I hate this crap! :D

Since everyone else is skipping over the Raiders, I'll just go ahead and give my opinion.  The Bills suck almost everytime they are on Primetime and this will be no different.  Bruschi will come back and have 12 tackles, 2 picks (one touchdown) and 3 sacks.  Damn, I hate this crap!  :D

480383[/snapback]

I can see you getting engaged. Down on one knee in front of your fiance...

"Dear, will you spend the rest of your life with me? I know that more than 50% of all marriages end in divorce. I know that more than 75% of all married men cheat on their wives. I know that we'll likely end up in a painful custody battle and I'll lose my job, my dog will run away, I'll go bankrupt and resort to getting freebies at the local gloryhole to steady my nerves...

"But hey, I'll show up on our wedding day if you want."

Inkman stink, man.

Since everyone else is skipping over the Raiders, I'll just go ahead and give my opinion.  The Bills suck almost everytime they are on Primetime and this will be no different.  Bruschi will come back and have 12 tackles, 2 picks (one touchdown) and 3 sacks.  Damn, I hate this crap!  :D

480383[/snapback]

not trying to be pessimist just real, but i think self inflicted raider wounds via penalties continue and gives the bills a chance........raiders by 10

"Dear, will you spend the rest of your life with me? I know that more than 50% of all marriages end in divorce. I know that more than 75% of all married men cheat on their wives. I know that we'll likely end up in a painful custody battle and I'll lose my job, my dog will run away, I'll go bankrupt and resort to getting freebies at the local gloryhole to steady my nerves...

Inkman stink, man.

480384[/snapback]

Isn't Brady the best QB ever? Obviously we don't stand a chance to win against the likes of him. Not a chance, why even hope.

Inkman stink, man.

480384[/snapback]

Well, the bathroom, where I just drop some huge logs stinks but I think my body scent is just fine.

Listen, you can call me all the names you want but I'm not going to sit here and blindly boast about my teams greatness. First of all, there is no greatness emitting from my team. Secondly, if i had a dollar for every moronic Bills fan I encounter(who spews the Bills are going to the superbowl after every first down), I could have spent $40,000 on my wifes ring instead of $4000. :D

480383[/snapback]

This assumes your offense can score 30 points. Brady and company have trouble scoring over 17. (without help from the ever-friendly refs)

While I agree the Bills manage to get hosed in Foxboro, making victory unlikely, I would remind you that your beloved Patriots are not blowing the doors off the NFL anymore. It seems the losses of your coordinators and injuries, which your fellow Patsy ballwashers laughed off, are having a major effect.

So beware to those who talk trash with a 3-3 ballclub heading south. They will be crying the blues before too long.

PTR

This assumes your offense can score 30 points.  Brady and company have trouble scoring over 17. (without help from the ever-friendly refs) 

While I agree the Bills manage to get hosed in Foxboro, making victory unlikely, I would remind you that your beloved Patriots are not blowing the doors off the NFL anymore.  It seems the losses of your coordinators and injuries, which your fellow Patsy ballwashers laughed off, are having a major effect.

So beware to those who talk trash with a 3-3 ballclub heading south.  They will be crying the blues before too long.

PTR

480396[/snapback]

Dude, I hate the Patriots. I hope they all die in a firey plane crash, but they are still going to kill MY beloved Bills.

Dude, I hate the Patriots.  I hope they all die in a firey plane crash, but they are still going to kill MY beloved Bills.

480400[/snapback]

I don't think they will kill them, but definitely some hosing from the refs will be the difference. A Bills win will be a miracle.

PTR

This assumes your offense can score 30 points.  Brady and company have trouble scoring over 17. (without help from the ever-friendly refs) 

While I agree the Bills manage to get hosed in Foxboro, making victory unlikely, I would remind you that your beloved Patriots are not blowing the doors off the NFL anymore.  It seems the losses of your coordinators and injuries, which your fellow Patsy ballwashers laughed off, are having a major effect.

So beware to those who talk trash with a 3-3 ballclub heading south.  They will be crying the blues before too long.

PTR

480396[/snapback]

The Patriots have, for the most part, have played good teams. Thus, the low point total. Five weeks from now, I would be surprised if Buffalo was within 2 games of the Pats.

I don't think they will kill them, but definitely some hosing from the refs will be the difference.  A Bills win will be a miracle.

PTR

480404[/snapback]

I'm the last person to jump on the "Refs are Patriot shills" bandwagon but I saw the O-Line flatout tackling people during this past weeks comeback on several consecutive plays. WTF? :D

Inkman stink, man.

480384[/snapback]

That's beautiful. dude. You're one of the few reasons to stick around this joint.

Listen, you can call me all the names you want but I'm not going to sit here and blindly boast about my teams greatness.  First of all, there is no greatness emitting from my team.  Secondly, if i had a dollar for every moronic Bills fan I encounter(who spews the Bills are going to the superbowl after every first down), I could have spent $40,000 on my wifes ring instead of $4000. :D

480392[/snapback]

Wasn't calling you names, but if I were, I'd call you a doomsday quitter because it's one thing to remain cautious about our team's ability to beat the Pats in Foxboro, but it's another to quickly and embarrassingly just say "Well, we're gonna lose and we're gonna get our ass kicked," let alone saying it TWO FREAKING WEEKS before we even play them.

Bruschi could have another stroke. Brady could get in a car wreck. Jerman could finally learn how to block. ANYTHING can happen between now and then, and to immediately say it'll be a bloodbath shows no balls whatsoever.

If you can't walk into a single opportunity...and that's what this is, an opportunity...without already having assured yourself you're going to lose, then you have, in fact, lost.

And that makes you a doomsday quitter.

If you can't walk into a single opportunity...and that's what this is, an opportunity...without already having assured yourself you're going to lose, then you have, in fact, lost.

And that makes you a doomsday quitter.

480427[/snapback]

Amen. Where some see oppurtunity the mighty Inkster sees only doom and gloom. Using his mode of thinking, why should the Bills even bother fielding a team this year because we are just going to get our a$$ kicked. Last time I checked both teams were 3-3.

There is a rail on the Peace Bridge with Inksters name it.