Why so little said here on "Plamegate"?

TPS

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You actually talk to David Kay? 

Next time you do, tell him...I don't know.  Tell him he nozzles the pebble.

487312[/snapback]

You need incredibly precisely machined aluminum tubes if you really want to nozzle the pebble right.

He's a friend of the agency. And I've done weapons elimination planning

487316[/snapback]

Well that narrows it down to something between pulling the dull knives from the kitchen drawer to targeting missile silos from Mars. I'm thinking the truth is closer to the silo thing than the knife thing but I'm bufala so what do I know?

BOOOOOOOORING!

Enter "Wilson Plame" at the little search box at the bottom of the page and you can read what everyone said about this stupid, overblown POS story months ago.

480271[/snapback]

Actually the answer is that we covered all this BS months ago and there's nothing new to talk about.

480271[/snapback]

:doh:

I just started reading this thread and these were on the first page. 8 pages later....

Well that narrows it down to something between pulling the dull knives from the kitchen drawer to targeting missile silos from Mars.  I'm thinking the truth is closer to the silo thing than the knife thing but I'm bufala so what do I know?

487330[/snapback]

I'm just watching, and grinning. It's all funny to me, now. Colin Powell's offices skirts are not clean by any measure, State didn't go with the comittee decision, but even tough the PC reached consesus, state leaked word for word meeting notes to the Post and Times. but everyone have a good time. At the time, they were TS. People advancing agendas. No one cared then. I don't think too many folk here understand what is important and what isn't.

Y'all go on being upset. Vote for Hillary, or whatever your point is.

I'm just watching, and grinning. It's all funny to me, now. Colin Powell's offices skirts are not clean by any measure, State didn't go with the comittee decision, but even tough the PC reached consesus, state leaked word for word meeting notes to the Post and Times. but everyone have a good time. At the time, they were TS. People advancing agendas. No one cared then. I don't think too many folk here understand what is important and what isn't.

487530[/snapback]

Why so grouchy? Just having fun with that "weapons elimenation" phrase. Now you're throwing Hillary at me? Low blow dude. Nozzle that pebble or I'll nozzle it for you. :doh:

487530[/snapback]

If hillary is elected, rush limbaugh is back on tv....I still can see the image of bill clinton peddling backwards as rush described how bill clinton would ruin the economy.....That was right after he was elected in 93, and new england was in a recession....Even as the economy boomed the criticism boomed as well....Eight years of blah,blah,blah.......... If hillary is elected, I am buying stock in the rush limbaugh media company......

Why so grouchy?  Just having fun with that "weapons elimenation" phrase.  Now you're throwing Hillary at me?  Low blow dude.  Nozzle that pebble or I'll nozzle it for you. :doh:

487559[/snapback]

Can anyone find any pics of pebble nozzling? I'm sure that's a sight.

That's a lame response.  I believe what's really gone on is that the WH cabal was trying to circumvent the CIA to push for the Iraq invasion.  Ever since, there has been a battle between the Pentagon, under the cabal, and the CIA, the longstanding bureaucrats of security. 

In my opinion, the CIA has been instrumental in trying to bring down the Cheney cabal, because they believe these guys are nuts--with respect to their foreign policy.

486670[/snapback]

The cabal.

Laughable.

The term "Cabal" connotes a certain level of criminal genius.

What is it, TPS? Are these guys geniuses or idiots? You can't have it both ways.

The cabal.

Laughable.

What is it, TPS? Are these guys geniuses or idiots? You can't have it both ways.

487696[/snapback]

Wait second, you mean GG can use the term and I can't?!? :doh:

(see the "It keeps getting better" thread--specifically post 6.)

The cabal.

Laughable.

487696[/snapback]

Geniuses in that they were able to convince a lot of people to do something many didn't want to, and keep them convinced it was the right way to do it for a long time. But idiots in the sense that they thought they would never get caught. Isn't that how it always works with diabolical geniuses?

Geniuses in that they were able to convince a lot of people to do something many didn't want to, and keep them convinced it was the right way to do it for a long time.  But idiots in the sense that they thought they would never get caught.  Isn't that how it always works with diabolical geniuses?

487764[/snapback]

I don't know, I'm not one :doh:

Geniuses in that they were able to convince a lot of people to do something many didn't want to, and keep them convinced it was the right way to do it for a long time.  But idiots in the sense that they thought they would never get caught.  Isn't that how it always works with diabolical geniuses?

487764[/snapback]

GWB = Simon Barrsinister?

GWB = Simon Barrsinister?

488085[/snapback]

I was thinking it was one of those guys at the end of Scooby Doo - old man Crabby, or something like that.

"I would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for those pesky kids."