South Park Fans?

Any South Park fans out there? Tomorrow the new season starts and I'm pretty excited. Right now they have the "metrosexual" episode on where the queer eye guys are really "crab people." Hilarious stuff. I don't know how the hell they come up with some of the stuff. I happen to do a great Jimmy impression that my friends make me do all the time. What are all of your favorite episodes? My roomate has every season 1-6 so I can see all the classics whenever :(

OMG.....have you been watching the Top 25 Cartman episodes the past week? There are some classics in there. I had never seen the episode with the hippie music fest. I was on the floor! :(:blush:

"I know hippies. I've hated them all my life."

Which one was the top Cartman episode?  My money was on Scott Tenorman Must Die.

480086[/snapback]

That episode was sick...

laughed my ass of, but it was still sick.

All time favorite for me was the spooky fish. Gotta watch it in Spooky vision though. heh heh.

I'm not the biggest South Park fan, I haven't watched an episode in a few years. But the same dudes made the movie Team America, and I was rolling. One of the most hilarious movies I have seen in a long time. So many gut-busting scenes and lines.

"And if there's any trouble, you remember the signal, don't you?"

"Matt Day-Mon"

"The way I see it, there's Dicks, Pu**ies, and A**holes...."

Team America is by far the funniest movie I have seen in a while. I finally saw it about 2 months ago.

"I was nineteen years old when the musical Cats came to our town. I couldn't wait to see it. After the show I was asked if I wanted to go meet some of the performers backstage. Man, I was thrilled. But when I got back there, they were drunk and out of control. Rumpus Cat and Macavity kept feeling up my leg. I tried to leave, but, Rumpleteazer held me down, and... I was raped by Mr. Mistoffelees. "

-Chris, Team America: World Police

That episode was sick...

laughed my ass of, but it was still sick.

All time favorite for me was the spooky fish. Gotta watch it in Spooky vision though. heh heh.

480618[/snapback]

Ah yes, the cutting edge inovation that is "Spookyvision". Fantastic tech that always displayed a picture of Barbara Striesand in each corner of the screen for the entire show. Very disturbing because Barbara is real!

The new episoe of SP was decent. it was a spoof of the day after tomorrow with a katrina flair to it.

As for my favorite southpark episode, i don't have one right now... its too early to think. However, this is a good chance to plug my favorite movie of all time: Cannibal! The Musical.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115819/

The sky is blue

and all the leaves are green.

My heart's as warm

as a baked potato.

I think you know

exactly what i mean,

when I say it's a Spedoinkle Day!

If you haven't seen cannibal! go rent it. I think trey parker and matt stone made the movie as their thesis for college, so its extremely low budget and very campy, but its funny as hell.

"hey look guys, they have fudge!"

I laughed my azz off at last night's south park. The whole katrina/day after tomorrow spoof had me in tears.

Great quotes from last night:

"George Bush hates beavers"

"the mayor of beaverton says there may be hundreds of millions dead from the flood"

Good stuff.

Stan: "Isn't anyone going to help those people?"

Randy: "That's not important now, son. What's important is finding out whose fault this is."

:ph34r:

I love how South Park has played into current events more often in the past few years. Very controversial topics, and they don't hesitate one bit. That's admirable.

I laughed my azz off at last night's south park. The whole katrina/day after tomorrow spoof had me in tears.

Great quotes from last night:

"George Bush hates beavers"

"the mayor of beaverton says there may be hundreds of millions dead from the flood"

480985[/snapback]

"We're reporting hundreds of thousdands of dead. The town of Beaverton only has a population of 8,000, so this is going to hit it pretty hard."

Great episode.

"Chicago is reporting that the death toll is in the billions"

I thought the episode was hilarious. especially whne Cartman was right about the Jew Gold around Kyle's neck

FYI the number cartman episode was Scott Tedorman must die :ph34r: A Classic, when cartman wears his pubes on his face. Comedy Central also played the movie at 130 saturday and sunday nights uncut uncensonred as well as the season 1 finale of drawn together uncut uncensored (F*ck you Fatty FUPA).

did anyone catch drawn together last nite? i thought that was pretty damn funny too. (as i am rubbing my nipples ala capt. hero)

IMO, the best episode ever was "Kenny is a Tomato".

480846[/snapback]

I don't remember "Kenny is a Tomato". What happened in that one?

Two of my favorite Cartman episodes are:

- when he gets glasses and the eye chart reads I AM A LITTLE PIG E

- when they go to Kenny's house and Cartman sings "In the Ghetto"