my trip to buffalo

jdubs

It was, of course, your mention of the Wrangler's package and my mention of topless that got him all excited.
It's a Jeep thing... :(

I have an 05 Sport, 6 cylinder.  Red, Manual transmission, dual tops, 30" alloy wheel group etc., I upgraded a lot of the standard items.  You?
It's an '05 Sport - Rocky Mountain Edition. A lot of the bells and whistles I wanted (upgraded axle and transfer case, 30's with the alloy rims, 6 disc changer with 6 speakers and a subwoofer under the center console, tinted soft windows, straight-6 and automatic transmission) came standard on that package. I kicked around the idea of getting the hard top too, but figured with the mild to non-existent winters in Va Bch, I'd be OK without it.

I've taken it out on the beaches (in Surrey, VA and Outer Banks, NC) a bunch of times -what a blast! No rock crawling, so I'll probably forego getting the 33's, which I had planned on getting at some point down the road.

I'm trying to load the BBVA, fan shop, getting error on page message...hmmmm my computer or your site.  Probably my comp.

479520[/snapback]

:angry: It's working fine for me...

OK it was my comp.  I see the magnent for your car.  Now, what's the deal?  This company donates $$$ to MS on your behalf for every purchase?  Is that it?  I have to buy a bunch of Bills stuff (Baby edition) so if you guys are getting something for this, I'll order thru you.

479527[/snapback]

Originally, they were going to send the money directly to MS, but they said they'd rather send us the checks directly. We deposit them in a savings account dedicated for the money we raise for MS. If you have a minute, check out our "Find A Cure" page, we raise thousands of dollars via raffles, 50-50 drawings, and our participation in the annual MS Walk-A-Thon. I guess it's safe to say we're pretty popular with the local MS Society Chapter!

We partnered with Team Fan Shop this year to help us raise even more money to help in the fight against MS. They are legit - a very reputable company. They are the folks who run the team store for the Jacksonville Jaguars (like the Bills Store near the Fieldhouse at RWS), so you won't have to worry about getting screwed.

The 'Kids' department has some toddler/infant stuff, so hopefully you'll find what you're looking for.

I've taken it out on the beaches (in Surrey, VA and Outer Banks, NC) a bunch of times -what a blast! No rock crawling, so I'll probably forego getting the 33's, which I had planned on getting at some point down the road.

This summer I took off the doors, dropped the top & took it to the beaches on Long Island. Great time. Did a bit of off-roading in it in Mass when camping this summer, but don't want to scratch it up.

It's an '05 Sport - Rocky Mountain Edition. A lot of the bells and whistles I wanted (upgraded axle and transfer case, 30's with the alloy rims, 6 disc changer with 6 speakers and a subwoofer under the center console, tinted soft windows, straight-6 and automatic transmission) came standard on that package. I kicked around the idea of getting the hard top too, but figured with the mild to non-existent winters in Va Bch, I'd be OK without it.

Ahh the Rocky Mountain Edition....I ordered mine in Feb 05, before I knew about the RME. I love the fenders, painted to match. Had I known, I would have ordered one myself.

Tinted soft windows...I like that. The hard top is nice, but I see your point with only the softies. Besides, if you only have the softies, you have the cooler 1/2 doors. I had to get the full ones.

The upgrade I've been looking at is Leather Seat Covers. I wished I could have ordered the seats in leather or even vinyl, much easier to clean when you have a 140 lb husky that rides around in it with you during shedding season. Barberi orinally made leather seat covers for MOPAR, but it was only for the 97-02 models. I'm trying to find out if the seat design changed in 02, or if it would fit my 05. Not sure yet.

One thing...automatic tranny??? :(

The 'Kids' department has some toddler/infant stuff, so hopefully you'll find what you're looking for.

I'll check it out and place an order in the next couple of weeks. I'd just as soon order thru you guys than the pro shop on BB.com, and support a Bills Backers chapter. Maybe we should do something like this at NYCBBB. Hmmmm, I'll have to talk to Matt & Matt.

It's a Jeep thing... :(

It's an '05 Sport - Rocky Mountain Edition.  A lot of the bells and whistles I wanted (upgraded axle and transfer case, 30's with the alloy rims, 6 disc changer with 6 speakers and a subwoofer under the center console, tinted soft windows, straight-6 and automatic transmission) came standard on that package.  I kicked around the idea of getting the hard top too, but figured with the mild to non-existent winters in Va Bch, I'd be OK without it.

I've taken it out on the beaches (in Surrey, VA and Outer Banks, NC) a bunch of times -what a blast!  No rock crawling, so I'll probably forego getting the 33's, which I had planned on getting at some point down the road.

:o  It's working fine for me...

479533[/snapback]

Automatic transmission? You kitty!

:angry:

Does Hammers lot have security?

479251[/snapback]

His attendants stick around during the game to watch the vehicles. That's one reason we have our Annual TBD Tailgate there every year, is that we don't need to take everything down and store it while going into the game.

As far as I know, no one at our Tailgates has had a cooler stolen (old timers will remember Heitz and his story of woe).

Or maybe you should park in Hammer's Lot.  For the opener, my Wrangler was parked between the sidewalk and the tent, tops down and doors unlocked.  Everything was just like we had left it when we returned to Hammer's after the game. :(

479215[/snapback]

Thank You.

My gf and I drove 6 1/2 hours from CT. on Saturday morning, rolling into Buffalo around 1:30.  We checked into our room at the Hampton Inn in Cheektowaga and checked out the surrounding area.  We ended up at Niagra Falls later that day and went down to downtown Buffalo that night.  I must say, that everyone we met on the trip was super nice from the people on the highways to the friendly Bills fans Janet & Glenn who sat behind us in sec. 107.  We got to the Ralph on Sunday and parked and drank with fellow fans and got into the stadium maybe 15 mins. before kickoff.  We watched the game and had a blast watching the boys run all over the Jets, and some guy next to us had to leave shortly after halftime because he was so wasted, he puked right in front of his seat.  But after leaving the game and getting back to our car, I noticed that someone had gotten into our car and stole my radar detector and took my carrier bag that had all my lyrics and a couple of paychecks of mine in it (no worries, I have automatic deposit).  It's weird that they left CD, all of our beer, and they even took out a bag of peanuts out of my bag before grabbing it.  It kinda sucks since my gf bought me the radar detector for Xmas and we needed it for the ride home.  I noticed that there were a ton of cops on the way there and back.  We drove home yesterday and stopped at Howe Caverns on the way.  All in all, we had a great time and hopefully we'll be back soon!

479185[/snapback]

Next time try Hammer's Lot. I'm sure your gf will like the restrooms that are for women's use only.

I have.

480221[/snapback]

We don't see it because we're inside The Ralph, but Hammer always keeps someone hanging around the lot to keep an eye on his customers' vehicles.

FWIW, I had a friend from back home park at Hammer's a couple of years ago for a game. He goes to probably 3 or 4 a year, and now he always parks at Hammers. Things never get out of control like they can in the stadium lots, and my buddy's wife really likes that he has porta-potties just for the girls this year (he's been to games/parked there twice this year so far). You know how it goes, if the wife likes it, he's allowed to have fun. :D

Whenever I've heard of a break-in or vandalism to a vehicle, it always seems to be in the stadium lots. Thanks, but no thanks, I'll be at Hammer's. Besides, I could always walk to Lot 1 Pole 5 to see the TSW gang (if I ever go to a game other than the opener, that is).

Disclaimer: The preceding was offered voluntarily. No endorsers received compensation. Results may not be ordinary. We make no representations as to profit potential. You may make more or less using this system.

My gf and I drove 6 1/2 hours from CT. on Saturday morning, rolling into Buffalo around 1:30.  We checked into our room at the Hampton Inn in Cheektowaga and checked out the surrounding area.  We ended up at Niagra Falls later that day and went down to downtown Buffalo that night.  I must say, that everyone we met on the trip was super nice from the people on the highways to the friendly Bills fans Janet & Glenn who sat behind us in sec. 107.  We got to the Ralph on Sunday and parked and drank with fellow fans and got into the stadium maybe 15 mins. before kickoff.  We watched the game and had a blast watching the boys run all over the Jets, and some guy next to us had to leave shortly after halftime because he was so wasted, he puked right in front of his seat.  But after leaving the game and getting back to our car, I noticed that someone had gotten into our car and stole my radar detector and took my carrier bag that had all my lyrics and a couple of paychecks of mine in it (no worries, I have automatic deposit).  It's weird that they left CD, all of our beer, and they even took out a bag of peanuts out of my bag before grabbing it.  It kinda sucks since my gf bought me the radar detector for Xmas and we needed it for the ride home.  I noticed that there were a ton of cops on the way there and back.  We drove home yesterday and stopped at Howe Caverns on the way.  All in all, we had a great time and hopefully we'll be back soon!

479185[/snapback]