I like it, I love it.

aussiew

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wassa' matta' - y'all don't like country?

:D

478804[/snapback]

Country isn't too much unlike a type of music I love - Irish and Celtic folk. But that ain't country music. It's really bad pop in a cowboy hat. But that's just my opinion.

Wassa' matta' - y'all don't like country?

:D

478804[/snapback]

its not that i don't like country its just that, i umm, yeah, i guess i don't like country :blink:

if they wanna do the halftime song next year they should get Metallica or Ozzy/Black Sabbath to do it

its not that i don't like country its just that, i umm, yeah, i guess i don't like country :D

if they wanna do the halftime song next year they should get Metallica or Ozzy/Black Sabbath to do it

478811[/snapback]

Ozzy would be a riot, but I think he'd lose interest at about week 2.

Well I guess it just shows that Tim McGraw is no Norman Einstein. Although I may have had a hint after he was stealing police horses and fighting cops in Buffalo.  :D

478814[/snapback]

I didn't hear about that! Too funny. How long ago did that happen?

didn't hear about that! Too funny. How long ago did that happen?

I think it was prob 4-5 years ago. Him and Kenny Chesney were playing at the Ralph. I think they were hammered and we're screwing around backstage and Chesney stole a police horse. After ignoring the officers that were yelling at him to get off, I think they tried to pull him off and McGraw came over and punched a cop in the face. I think the charges were eventually reduced or something.

Country isn't too much unlike a type of music I love - Irish and Celtic folk.  But that ain't country music.  It's really bad pop in a cowboy hat.  But that's just my opinion.

478807[/snapback]

You need to get together with my wife. She loves Celtic music. As a matter of fact she's been studying Galic.

You need to get together with my wife. 

478823[/snapback]

I believe that's the first time a man has ever told me that. :D

When I was younger my dad tried to get me into it, but beyond wearing a kilt and going to Highland Games, I wanted nothing to do with it. Now that I'm a bit older, I wish I would have shared some of his enthusiasm at the time.

I have a friend who knows a little Gaelic. She's tried to teach me some of the basics but I just can't seem to retain it. Through repetition and osmosis I can follow the Scots' English in a traditional Burns Night Dinner (Ode to a Haggis), but that's as close to Gaelic as I get. :blink: