Is Randy Moss hurt?

Mikie2times

I hope he's all right as I have been reallllly looking forward to what may well have been (and still may be)a jaw-dropping Clements/Moss battle for the ages.

Late in the first quarter today I even convinced myself that Nate was playing so poorly because he was guilty of looking a week ahead to a game he's undoubtedly been anticipating all off-season.

Good point about the Moss/Clements battle.  Even if Moss is at 90%, it is going to be epic.

The guy I am concerned about is Jordan.  Great runner, great hands for the passing game.  Gray had better do some serious planning for that guy.

477423[/snapback]

Hopefully the game plan includes eliminating arm tackles and the D's knack (especially the safeties) for over-pursuing

He came back in for one play, was ineffective and had to leave for the rest of the game. I'm willing to bet he doesn't play next week, but I was also looking forward to seeing Nate battle it out with him.

Randy Moss has bruised ribs and a groin injury. His status for the Bills game is uncertain at this time. I would expect him to play but not in his usual role as he wont be capable of any downfield breaks or any runblocking worth a damn.

I sure am glad I have Anquan Boldin as my backup WR in my money league :D

I hope he's all right as I have been reallllly looking forward to what may well have been (and still may be)a jaw-dropping Clements/Moss battle for the ages.

Late in the first quarter today I even convinced myself that Nate was playing so poorly because he was guilty of looking a week ahead to a game he's undoubtedly been anticipating all off-season.

477396[/snapback]

Man, to hell with Randy Moss and Nate Clements battling it out. The only place I want to see Randy Moss come Sunday afternoon is on the sidelines, IN STREET CLOTHES.

The man is a gamebreaker, and a threat to take it to the house every time he touches the ball. Having him out would be a HUGE advantage for us....

GO BILLS!!!