Thank God every day our Bills have "class"

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could this be the start of the Los Angeles Vikings?

474457[/snapback]

They've been worried about THAT threat around here for years and this situation, as I suggested, may have a real negative effect on their proposed stadium deal.

BTW, the state is in negotiations for 3 separate stadiums (Vikes, Twins and Gopher football) costing over $1 billion with about 50% coming from the public. The Governor was trying to get a special session called to consider the proposals. This event pretty much puts the screws to that deal.

I really hate to say this but if an existing team HAS to move to LA, well; I'd rather it be the Purple than a certain team based in upstate NY. Although it would be devastating to a lot of my friends here. Moving teams is a bad thing all the way around...

:):doh:

Guest BackInDaDay
people are making too much of this. as i've always said, for 80% of the players, "if not for the nfl, jail." another 18.5% are committed holy rollers, and about 1.5% are actually normal people (kickers and punters, mostly).

474565[/snapback]

I think that 1.5% may be a little high. Not sure where it shakes out though. <_<