Did anybody else see O.J. at the game?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

actually he was at the goal line on the Bills side about 5 rows behind me. He certainly was trying to be noticed as he sat in the first row of the suite directly in the middle of the open window. I was a little disappointed that approx 90% of the fan reaction was positive. Not trying to start a debate, but if he is going to attend, then he should go out of his way to stay in the background. Of course, asking someone who made a pez dispenser out of the mother of his children to use a little common sense might be asking too much.

actually he was at the goal line on the Bills side about 5 rows behind me. He certainly was trying to be noticed as he sat in the first row of the suite directly in the middle of the open window. I was a little disappointed that approx 90% of the fan reaction was positive. Not trying to start a debate, but if he is going to attend, then he should go out of his way to stay in the background. Of course, asking someone who made a pez dispenser out of the mother of his children to use a little common sense might be asking too much.

472052[/snapback]

you sound like Romie...I have to completely agree.

472052[/snapback]

Well said. That is surprising and disappointing

OJ is a piece of sh--. How can anyone clap for that sh-- stain?

472335[/snapback]

Oh, I dunno, because it was a Bills game and he was the greatest Bill ever?

Let people applaud for the player; I'm sure OJ the person gets enough stojan everyday.

Why were people clapping for that alcoholic Thurman at halftime? :rolleyes:

472052[/snapback]

The glove didnt fit man.... :wub:

The blood on the SUV came from a defect in her tampax the night before :rolleyes:

he didnt do it :)

You people are the reason democracy does not work.

He was proven not guilty

The only one who knows is him.

472352[/snapback]

Actually he wasn't proven not guilty...he was not proven guilty.

You people are the reason democracy does not work.

He was proven not guilty

The only one who knows is him.

472352[/snapback]

This reminds me: I saw a comedian out in L.A. when the Kobe Bryant trial was going on. He said this:

"Everyone out here is talking about the Kobe Bryant rape trial. 'Do you think he would do that? Is she just setting him up? She just wants his money...' Well, I'm sick of it. I'm sick of everyone talking about it. You are all just speculating, you don't know what really happened. So let's just drop it. He is innocent until the proven guilty, so stop the speculation. I mean, really, the only people who know what happened in the hotel room that night are Kobe Bryant and that girl that he raped."

:rolleyes:

You know, I get real tired of everyone busting OJ's balls.

This is a dude who thrilled people for years with his precedent-setting football prowess, and he did it in a manner like no runner before him ever could. After all those years of thrills and entertainment, he turned to movies, where he had memorable roles in memorable movies that made us laugh 'til our sides split. I can't speak for everyone, but that man entertained me for more than 25 years in one form or another.

The dude has ONE BAD DAY and everyone gets in his shitt.

What surprised me was that he walked in with just one other person next to him. He was right ahead of me entering the stadium. We just followed him in. He didn't have body guards or anything. Many reconized him and just waved or called out "Hi OJ".