Simon Says Henry is Questionable For Raiders Game

Mark VI

Not "menstral" (sic) cramps...?  <_<

Seriously...what happened to his ankle?  I don't remember seeing anything in the game...practice injury or something?

34088[/snapback]

Didn't say. Said he was just added to the injury list. Jeff Morrison will have details later.

Morrison said Henry will play Sunday. Still has his ankle taped and has a slight limp from Sunday. Because he didn't participate in some drills yesterday, the NFL requires he be added to the injury report. He's not officialy " questionable " , as Howard Simon reported earlier. Bills are resting him until Sunday so he can mend.

Fire up the contoversy......How long before Henry can officially be labeled "injury prone"? This guy is always hurt or banged up or something. Should have traded him while he was healthy. Run Willis Run.

34186[/snapback]

I agree. I can only imagine what THs numbers would be like if he were even close to 100% since the start of his career. He has been dinged or injured every year. It's only week 1 this year and the bug has already hit him.

I hope WM is ready.

Fire up the contoversy......How long before Henry can officially be labeled "injury prone"? This guy is always hurt or banged up or something. Should have traded him while he was healthy. Run Willis Run.

34186[/snapback]

And Willis has never had a serious leg injury? Please. This is why your roster needs two starter quality backs on it. There are several ways to do this and most teams do this by having a reserve who they judge is good enough to step up. The Bills have done this by getting Henry to sign a sweetheart deal for us and drafting an injured college star and rehabbing him.

Trading either player now would be a foolish football move unless you know something about Shayd Williams and a certainty that he is ready to step up that the rest us don't know.

Travis is always going to have these things. He is a hard runner. It's why you see these types of runners break down early in their career. Earl Campbell, Franco Harris, Emmitt Smith.

Why do you think Barry Sanders was so productive and would probably be close to as productive today if he hadn't retired??? He knew when to avoid a hit. Guys like Travis go looking for hits.