Moulds lets cat out of the bag

Stevie Ray

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QB controvery from the fans' perspective.  The vibe I get from Moulds' quote is the locker room is pretty united behind this decision.

467977[/snapback]

Of course Moulds backs the decision, his career is coming to a close and he doesn't want to wait around for Losman to develop. I don't blame him for that opinion, but I don't believe that's in the Bills best interests overall.

8-8 here we come!

Of course Moulds backs the decision, his career is coming to a close and he doesn't want to wait around for Losman to develop.  I don't blame him for that opinion, but I don't believe that's in the Bills best interests overall.

8-8 here we come!

467982[/snapback]

8-8?

LOL

With Holcomb behind this line, 8 wins is going to be the FAR upper reaches of possibility.

8-8 here we come!

467982[/snapback]

Wow, optomistic aren't we?

Great, now we will win a few, and next year we still have JP with only a few games under his belt, but not to worry, he is a film session fiend! Staying in town and going over film for hours on end, what a great offseason we have to look forward to. Now if we could only get a wide receiver to complement him.....

Great, now we will win a few, and next year we still have JP with only a few games under his belt, but not to worry, he is a film session fiend! Staying in town and going over film for hours on end, what a great offseason we have to look forward to. Now if we could only get a wide receiver to complement him.....

468006[/snapback]

Please, don't try and use logic with the riders of the rollercoaster.

468006[/snapback]

Don't worry...we'll draft one with our first round pick.

So what do I do, now that the football season is over?

467991[/snapback]

Perfect time for the hockey season to start.

And, hey, if the season's over, why not switch to that young kid at QB? Get him some good experience...I mean Holcomb hasn't done anything as a starter yet...

Perfect time for the hockey season to start.

And, hey, if the season's over, why not switch to that young kid at QB?  Get him some good experience...I mean Holcomb hasn't done anything as a starter yet...

468018[/snapback]

That's what I was thinking.