Not exaggerating: Bills are NFL's worst team now

I could not believe what I saw today. We made a bad Saints team look like a Super Bowl contender.

Talk all you want about JP Losman being the problem. The REAL problem is our defense. They play like they all had their nuts cut off. Pushed around like rag dolls, missing tackles, giving up big 3rd downs. I refuse to belive that losing Spikes and Fat Pat Williams is the only reason why. These guys have quit.

Christ himself could descend from heaven on a Ritz cracker to play QB for the Bills and it wouldn't matter, not with the O-line we have. Putting 5 orange traffic cones along the line of scrimmage would offer more protection.

I cannot fathom the offensive playcalling for the Bills! What do we have Willis McGahee for? Luckily he runs better than he blocks.

TWICE....TWICE our kickoff team tackles our own guy!!! You knew we were snakebit on that last kickoff of the 1st half. I have been watching the Bills for almost 40 years, and the last time I saw the Buffalo Bills trip over themselves like a bunch of clowns was in the mid-80's when they were 1-15.

PTR

Its always a sh------- day when you realize the Bills will miss the playoffs AGAIN. Sucks even more when you make that realization in week 4 not week 17.

461681[/snapback]

Everyone thought the same thing last year after week 4. Then we won 9 out of 12 and missed the playoffs by a game.

Christ himself could descend from heaven on a Ritz cracker to play QB for the Bills and it wouldn't matter, not with the O-line we have.  Putting 5 orange traffic cones along the line of scrimmage would offer more protection.

461674[/snapback]

i think you're not giving mr. hay soos enough credit here :(

NFL games are won and lost by big plays. WE don't have anyone making big plays right now.

Why the heck did McGee slow down on the retun and start looking back?

Willis is solid, and putting up nice numbers, but is not dominating. LT can single handedly win games for San Diego, and although I like Willis, he is no LT.

We don't have a quarterback on the team.

We knew going in that the defense would need to be dominant, and probably score some points. Have they forced a turnover since the Houston game?

Speaking of Houston, they get my vote for worst team in the league, but we are not far behind.

It is amazing to me how you can have so much potential, but be such a poor team. Disarray is a good word for where we art at right now.

Everyone thought the same thing last year after week 4. Then we won 9 out of 12 and missed the playoffs by a game

Yeah and last year they could have won 3 or 4 of those first 5 games, they just got no breaks. This team has shown me nothing on the field or in their character to make me feel that they have the heart or desire to turn this thing around.

"Christ himself could descend from heaven on a Ritz cracker to play QB for the Bills and it wouldn't matter, not with the O-line we have. Putting 5 orange traffic cones along the line of scrimmage would offer more protection.

I cannot fathom the offensive playcalling for the Bills! What do we have Willis McGahee for? Luckily he runs better than he blocks."

DUDE! I agree about Christ! You must be a product of a WNY Catholic education! We submitted ourselves to more torture this afternoon. But I did many beers, no doobies.. You just have to say WTF, this season is gone gone gone in the first 4 games. As Jed would say,, Piiittttyyyyfffuuulllll...

No need to go into deep thoughts about our Jills. Did you see that Tulane Biotch pouting on the sidelines once he was pulled?? Still an arrogant little................Please REMEMBER we wasted a #1 on a TULANE QB!! Memphis kicks their ass every year and we suck!! A Conference USA QB... UFB... Now Carson Palmer, that is a #1 choice..

And the play calling, even Rich Gannon wanted to say WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm done thanks for letting me vent..

i think you're not giving mr. hay soos enough credit here  :devil:

461684[/snapback]

Uh.. im pretty sure JC would do better than JP. He just would audible every play. No way would JC abandon the run after the first drive...

Talk all you want about JP Losman being the problem.  The REAL problem is our defense.  They play like they all had their nuts cut off.  Pushed around like rag dolls, missing tackles, giving up big 3rd downs.  I refuse to belive that losing Spikes and Fat Pat Williams is the only reason why.  These guys have quit.

461674[/snapback]

Yes, they've quit. But with an offense that has three TD's in four games, can you blame them? Quitting means that they came out hard, saw the situation was hopeless, and said it's not worth getting injured if we're not going to win anyway. Well, sorry to say, they're right.

Indians AND the Bills? You are a glutton for punishment, aren't you?

462887[/snapback]

What's worse? Sucking outright, or being good enough to make the playoffs and choking against a bunch of backups? (Hey...just like the Bills in 2004!)

Tough call.

PTR