Move on bitch

Sheehan arrested

I knew this would happen.  Two days ago her promoter was arrested in Manhatten.  Somebody in her organization must have thought, sh--, it should have been her.  So they made it happen.  If anyone seriously believes this is just a grieving mother....

455699[/snapback]

She's smiling in all the pictures. She's really enjoying all the attention. You have to wonder if she's starting to believe all that "I'm the spark the universe chose..." BS and really enjoying the fact that she's famous.

It's sickening.

What is sickening is that you have reacted this way toward her. For the sake of argument omit how you feel about the war.

Here is a Mother who lost a son. You don't think that experience would cause a mother to have powerful feelings and *gasp* act upon those feelings? Maybe to the point of placing herself at teh center of a firestorm and sacrificing her liberty?

So, after losing a son you say she is "enjoying this" and is a media whore simply because she is smiling? Come on.

Cindy Sheehan, the California woman who has used her son's death in Iraq to spur the anti-war movement

Uh, no. It should be more like "The California woman who'se been used by the anti-war movement because of her son's death..." I feel bad for her less because her son's dead, but because when the lunatic fringe finds someone more timely to put on their pedestal she'll be discarded like used kleenex.

A radio station here had some audio from this weekend's gathering of mixed nuts: Sheehan, opening proceedings with her usual statements, being cut off before she was finished to make time for the next three speakers...who then proceeded to rant about ending the Israeli occupation of Palestine. :devil::lol: Palestine? Sure, the protests are about Iraq...

And one of the loons actually had the gall to B word about how Israel should end the occupation of Gaza. :lol:

What is sickening is that you have reacted this way toward her. For the sake of argument omit how you feel about the war.

Here is a Mother who lost a son. You don't think that experience would cause a mother to have powerful feelings and *gasp* act upon those feelings? Maybe to the point of placing herself at teh center of a firestorm and sacrificing her liberty?

So, after losing a son you say she is "enjoying this" and is a media whore simply because she is smiling? Come on.

455753[/snapback]

Reacting? No just exposing the fact that she's backed by a poltically motivated organization that will continue to tug on the heartstrings of fools.

455753[/snapback]

Link to "Grieving Mother Pic"...

http://drudgereport.com/

She's gone beyond grieve and moved right on to media whore

Link to "Grieving Mother Pic"...

http://drudgereport.com/

She's gone beyond grieve and moved right on to media whore

455797[/snapback]

Notice the last two words on the headline for that pick "Cunning stunt"??

Here is a pic of her with Jessie jackson on Saturday. He is thinking "Get me the hell out of here, I'm stuck on stupid".post-1116-1127768379_thumb.jpg

Here is a pic of her with Jessie jackson on Saturday. He is thinking "Get me the hell out of here, I'm stuck on stupid".post-1116-1127768379_thumb.jpg

455846[/snapback]

I look at that picture and all I can think of is:

"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves."

She is crazy. But her son died to give her the right to be crazy. However, he did not die to give her the right to break laws. She has every right to be entitled to her opinion, no matter how crazy it is. End of story. This isnt news anymore. Sorry for your loss...time to move on.

455846[/snapback]

ok...can someone find me a more sickening picture of the day?

/yes, i'm issuing a challenge

Let me see, the President and his handlers don't try to keep him in the headlines?

:D  :lol:  :w00t:  :(  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Good one.

456730[/snapback]

the President might want to be in the headlines but I am pretty certain his handlers would prefer he not be there.

Let me see, the President and his handlers don't try to keep him in the headlines?

:lol:  :w00t:  :(  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Good one.

456730[/snapback]

Did you just refer to the flightsuit as "him"? :D

And, yeah, somehow I doubt the President's handlers are real excited about bringing up the ill-advised aircraft carrier landing.