Bledsoe ripping it up

Like A Mofo

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you blind ignorance personified.

do you HONESTLY believe that Bledsoe wouldn't have taken 6 sacks in that TB game?

Come on man....were you sleeping the previous three seasons?

453960[/snapback]

Yeah lady, but I also believe he would have had solid passing stats and led us to more than two touchdowns in 20 trips to the redzone.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I'm the biggest Drew basher that ever lived but even i can admit the child running the Bills offense right now could not hold Drew's jock strap (as of today). Drew would have beaten the Falcons today....not by much, but he would have converted a couple of those red zone chances.

Hey, I'm the biggest Drew basher that ever lived but even i can admit the child running the Bills offense right now could not hold Drew's jock strap (as of today).  Drew would have beaten the Falcons today....not by much, but he would have converted a couple of those red zone chances.

453975[/snapback]

Pure speculation, which is why doing this kind of prognosticating is worthless as there's no way of proving/disproving it. Who knows if Drew throws 3INTs 1 returned for a TD, Gets sacked 5 times and fumbles twice, or lights it up with 4TD passes. It’s an entirely different game once you start changing players.

I have no clue why people even bother looking at the Cowboys and saying "SEE!" or coming up with brilliant statements like "we would have won/lost today with Drew".

Sure lady, I also remember a long span of time when passes were accurate and there were more than 6 completions a game for totals way beyond 70 yards.

453991[/snapback]

How quickly they forget.

Take a look at the Sunday night game vs. the Pats with Drew at the helm.

he put up PLENTY of stinkers in his time in Buffalo.

All those sacks?  You mean the two less than JPL took?

<_<

It's kinda sad that Bledsoe has more net yards passing with ONE pass than Losman had net yards ALL GAME...

I figured people here would realize that maybe it wasn't the QB afterall...  I guess not. :P

CW

453853[/snapback]

You have serious man love for Bledsoe. Denial is futile.

DING ! Ham and cheese ! Gotta go.

Amen. He wasn't a good fit here but he always had class. I like the fact that he is in another division and doing well. He is a great guy to route for.

453980[/snapback]

I just want to know, do you route for JP or do you just route for Drew?

Yep, I wanted him gone. Yep, I knew he'd do better in Dallas than here because they have a better O-Line. It makes the Bills look bad if nothing else, that he's doing well there.

JP would do better there than here as well. Reasons: coaching and O-line play. . . and a winning tradition. Facts are, JP is struggling, but almost anyone would struggle with our O-Line's pass "protection".

On the other hand, he looked pretty good his first 6-8 games here and then fizzled.

Let's wait until the end of the season to evaluate Drew because we all know what happens to him every November.

454014[/snapback]

I don't even see why we need to evaluate Drew. HE'S GONE! What he does in Dallas has no bearing on the Bills. What he does in Dallas can't be used to say what he'd do for the Bills if he was still here. L-e-t i-t g-o! Focus on the cluster !@#$ that is our beloved Bills.