Bills fans are the greatest fans, my A$$!!!!

LabattBlue

I'm at the game...Just a little under 2 minutes two go, the Bills have the ball, are down by only one score and there are about 20,000-30,000 fans left in the stadium. Next time somebody tries to start a thread about how the Buffalo fans are the greatest fans in the NFL, I will resurrect this thread.

Nice job 12th man. :doh:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm at the game...Just a little under 2 minutes two go, the Bills have the ball, are down by only one score  and there are about 20,000-30,000 fans left in the stadium.  Next time somebody tries to start a thread about how the Buffalo fans are the greatest fans in the NFL, I will resurrect this thread.

453520[/snapback]

Resurrect the thread?? All you'll have to do is point at one of the 20 "Bills are the worst team in the NFL" threads on the first page.

I'm at the game...Just a little under 2 minutes two go, the Bills have the ball, are down by only one score  and there are about 20,000-30,000 fans left in the stadium.  Next time somebody tries to start a thread about how the Buffalo fans are the greatest fans in the NFL, I will resurrect this thread.

453520[/snapback]

Yeah, I noticed that on TV and thought the same thing.

453520[/snapback]

Unfortunately, if possible, each those 30,000 fans who left would start a thread telling you that they were right.

453520[/snapback]

I first got a dose of that in '96 when they were BOOING Jimbo.....F'ers

I noticed people leaving as well, and with a shot to at least tie the game. I live in Tampa and these fans here are the worst bandwagoners. Last week, people were leaving in the third quarter! Not sure how you can pay a couple hundred dollars to go to the game and leave, especially with the chance of winning. Virtually all the Bills fans there stayed until the end.

It seems the die hard Bills fans are the people who live outside Buffalo!

They are down by one score, and you are throwing in the towel?  You are making his point.

PTR

453544[/snapback]

Did you see the game? The Bills offense was offensive once again. I would have stayed at the game if it was me. But, can you blame them for leaving? It was over. I knew they wouldn't come back and I bet you did also.

453520[/snapback]

I guess a sold out stadium by the 12th man to see a crappy, young QB is not enough for you. I dont blame them for leaving. Bills fans are the best in the NFL. Win or lose they will support their team. Maybe your the sh------- fan for even posting this garbage. Resurrect this! :doh:

I guess a sold out stadium by the 12th man to see a crappy, young QB is not enough for you. I dont blame them for leaving. Bills fans are the best in the NFL. Win or lose they will support their team. Maybe your the sh------- fan for even posting this garbage. Resurrect this!  :doh:

453565[/snapback]

Were you there? Once again....IT WAS A ONE SCORE GAME. WHERE WERE THE SO CALLED DIEHARD FANS IN A HURRY TO GO TO??

Were you there?  Once again....IT WAS A ONE SCORE GAME.  WHERE WERE THE SO CALLED DIEHARD FANS IN A HURRY TO GO TO??

453570[/snapback]

Whether I was there or not is irrelevant, I am a diehard fan and I dont blame anyone for leaving. Bills sucked today. There was a better chance of seeing god at midfield than seeing JP lead us to a victory today.