Bills fans are the greatest fans, my A$$!!!!

LabattBlue

I used to think that our fans were the very best . . . until I heard some of them cheer when one of our players got hurt.

Now, I think that many of us are still the best fans in the league while some of us are just plain pathetic like the fans of a lot of other teams.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the game today and I stayed until the final gun.  Only once in my 25 years on this earth have I left a sporting event early.  Some panty waste of a guy I knew forced me and my friends to leave a Sabres game with seconds left on the clock because he had to call his girlfriend.  We missed a great fight featuring Rob Ray.  I haven't talked to that guy since.  I believe it is completely foolish to spend $50 for a ticket and then leave before the game is over.  Even if it's a blowout, you're bound to see some sort of entertaining thing happen.  Maybe the Bills will come back, maybe some drunk guys will get in a fight, maybe somebody will run out on the field, maybe a girl will take her top off.  Who knows what excitement might happen.  If you are more concerned with beating traffic then I say stay home because you're wasting your money.  Don't give me any BS about how you are a diehard fan even if you leave early.  Diehards stay with their team no matter what happens.

453815[/snapback]

Didn't 2 people get arrested for getting their freak on in the upper deck of RWS during a game? :P