Fezmid

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How stupid is Troy Vincent?

452783[/snapback]

That call was bull sh--....even in slow motion replay it looked like he hit him right as he threw it.

I love how aggressive our defense is today, regardless of the penalties.....I hope we demoralize these f'ers

That call was bull sh--....even in slow motion replay it looked like he hit him right as he threw it.

I love how aggressive our defense is today, regardless of the penalties.....I hope we demoralize these f'ers

452784[/snapback]

OK.

How stupid is Crowell?

OK.

How stupid is Crowell?

452786[/snapback]

lol...yeah, that one was kinda stupid....but if that's the only way the FAlcons move the ball, I'll take it. They aren't doing a damn thing against our defense.

Well, except for that last play.....lol....I'll shut up

Where's the super D. Two 15 yd penalties are unacceptable. Then collapse in red zone

452791[/snapback]

It was aggressive but sloppy.....get rid of the sloppy, and they'll be fine.

i figured out D would come out smokin after getting smoked last week. I realize the 1st rouging the passer should have never been called, but it just seems like our D likes to give up the big plays. i hope things change because going 1-2 is not the way i was hoping to start the season......jp HAS to make some big plays for us to win today. no question about it. he is the key to the season. young or not, atleast get the balls to the open recievers.....

i figured out D would come out smokin after getting smoked last week. I realize the 1st rouging the passer should have never been called, but it just seems like our D likes to give up the big plays.  i hope things change because going 1-2 is not the way i was hoping to start the season......jp HAS to make some big plays for us to win today.  no question about it. he is the key to the season.  young or not, atleast get the balls to the open recievers.....

452799[/snapback]

Yeah, I'd like to see JP make a big play or two today....I know he's only on game #3, but hopefully he can find some magic in that arm this afternoon.

Does anybody know how to listen to the game on the web?? BB.com, I can't find it and same with NFL. Its like $29.00 or something. Does anyone have a link to help a Bills fan out? Or is the only way to pony up the dough??

Much appreciated.

Marv