Almost everybody is picking ATL

Buffan00

hmm...let me see...team that went to NFC championship game last year vs. team that hasn't been to the playoffs in 5 years. that's a toughie.

c'mon, man. we know it's a close call, but you can't blame the national media for going with atlanta in this one.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/pickem;_ylt=Aq...BPgTJMDI1hDubYF

Even with a sore Vick, ATL. picked to beat us at home!! WTF?? :(

451496[/snapback]

Last week people bitching that most prognosticators were picking Tampa Bay. "How can they pick TB, they suck! We get no respect!" and yadda yadda yadda. I don't think this game will turn into another TB fiasco, but I'm not going to get riled up that nobody respects the Bills. Hell, I follow them closely and I'm not sure how they'll perform from week to week.

hmm...let me see...team that went to NFC championship game last year vs. team that hasn't been to the playoffs in 5 years.  that's a toughie.

c'mon, man.  we know it's a close call, but you can't blame the national media for going with atlanta in this one.

451502[/snapback]

Switch divisions last year and Buffalo is in the NFC title game....Atlanta might've snuck into a wildcard and filled Denver's "get spanked by Indy in the 1st round" role.

hmm...let me see...team that went to NFC championship game last year vs. team that hasn't been to the playoffs in 5 years.  that's a toughie.

c'mon, man.  we know it's a close call, but you can't blame the national media for going with atlanta in this one.

451502[/snapback]

I was a little surprised to see on Inside the NFL last night that they unanimously picked the Bills over the Falcons this weekend.

451502[/snapback]

This week it is Buffalo who responds to the bad performance last week. Bills win 20-12.

451496[/snapback]

Beautiful! I LOVE it when everyone picks against us. When people start praising the Bills and picking them to win I get a little...well, you know (right NG?).

Are you suprised for real?  I'm not....

451543[/snapback]

Yes, beacause for 1, the press have said over and over again that ATL has no real #1 wr, and they are only as good as their running game with Vick, which is SUPPOSED to be our strong point, and with a tough loss last week, and us returning to home all adds up to a Buffalo victory. But thats just me i guess!??

451496[/snapback]

And all of them have a stellar record of 50/50 or worse picking winners straight up. Why even bother with these yahoo's - you have as much information here (or more) than they have on the strengths and weaknesses of each team. And you have a 50/50 chance of being right - just like them.