Getting my Coy jersey ready...

EZC-Boston

Let the flaming begin, but I can't wait to see everything he's learned from Milloy

...and yes I do own a Wire jersey... :D

449923[/snapback]

What he's learned from Milloy? You obviously missed the preseason when he had trouble covering future Walmart greeters in the fourth quarter...

Is Milloy officially out? Did I miss something?

Let the flaming begin, but I can't wait to see everything he's learned from Milloy

...and yes I do own a Wire jersey... :D

449923[/snapback]

They MAKE a Coy Wire jersey?

Why would you buy one, seriously?

They MAKE a Coy Wire jersey?

450631[/snapback]

they do -- the problem is it only comes in one size: not quite large enough.

also, when you order one there is always a problem with delivery -- the package gets lost on the way to your house because the driver takes the wrong route.

:D

they do -- the problem is it only comes in one size:  not quite large enough.

also, when you order one there is always a problem with delivery -- the package gets lost on the way to your house because the driver takes the wrong route.

450673[/snapback]

No he isn't.

450873[/snapback]

yes, he is. Think about all the times he jumped onto a pile after three Bills had already ensured the ball carrier was down. I mean, if it wasn't for him..... oh god, forget it, i don't even feel like ripping on him anymore, he just sucks.

yes, he is. Think about all the times he jumped onto a pile after three Bills had already ensured the ball carrier was down.  I mean, if it wasn't for him..... oh god, forget it, i don't even feel like ripping on him anymore, he just sucks.

450896[/snapback]

You know you have a secret man love #27...

...and yes I do own a Wire jersey... <_<

449923[/snapback]

I heard from someone that you own a Christie jersey too...can you verify?