WOW! This backhanded compliment should get Moulds

ASCI

Way to go Mikey.  You have now called out JP, Mcgahee, and Moulds for being subpar. 

Way to motivate and support your players. 

eball. I forgot about this stupidity, but here is another example.

449822[/snapback]

i don't have a problem with this. moulds ISN'T the same player he was a few years ago. if he plays harder to prove his coach wrong, so be it.

i like the fact that MM calls upon his players to be accountable and lead the way. that's not a negative in my opinion.

players/teams with chips on their shoulders can do great things.

Way to go Mikey.  You have now called out JP, Mcgahee, and Moulds for being subpar. 

449822[/snapback]

Would you rather he blow sunshine up their arses or tell it the way it is? He can't win either way with some people. <_<

Would you rather he blow sunshine up their arses or tell it the way it is?  He can't win either way with some people. <_<

449826[/snapback]

How about, Moulds is the leader of my team and he is helping JP get acclimated to the NFL. Not he isn;t very good any more.

i don't have a problem with this.  moulds ISN'T the same player he was a few years ago.  if he plays harder to prove his coach wrong, so be it.

i like the fact that MM calls upon his players to be accountable and lead the way.  that's not a negative in my opinion.

players/teams with chips on their shoulders can do great things.

449825[/snapback]

I was going to weigh in on this, but you took the words right out of my mouth. No need to be redundent. <_<

How about, Moulds is the leader of my team and he is helping JP get acclimated to the NFL.  Not he isn;t very good any more.

449833[/snapback]

Spot on! I don't understand some of the things he is saying. No, you don't blow sunshine but you also don't throw them under the bus.

I didnt see the article but reading your clip it appears that the AUTHOR was interjecting his own opinion to clarify Mularky's position:

MM: I think Eric Moulds is great-- he really supports JP.

Author: Even if he has lost a step?

MM: Yep, he still kicks ass.

Author: "The coach called Eric Moulds, J.P. Losman's greatest supporter and said he's still a great talent, even if he's not the same player he was a few years ago"

Maybe something like that?

Do you call telling the truth stupidity? Please. I like a guy who calls it as he sees it. Please refute that moulds, mcgahee and JP were subpar. They were. Period.

449822[/snapback]

Some guy's motivation is another guy's scorn.

Diss or not?

Parcells was coach of the New England Patriots in 1996 when Glenn was a rookie receiver there. And it is Parcells who uttered a pronoun that now must run in any feature story written about Glenn. Parcells, in reference to Glenn's missing the exhibition season with a hamstring strain, called Glenn "she."

Oh! How hurtful it must have been.

"Not only are they on good terms, they never should have been separated," Gould said. "The 'she' comment was backed up by a true friendship right away. There's a tremendous closeness between the two, a lot of faith and trust in one another. When you go through stuff, it makes you closer. To be reunited is a dream come true."

IMHO Mularkey ought to call out the entire friggin team. They're the ones that have to produce on Sundays. I think he knows just how to stroke their egos, and if sometimes that means going against the fur - so be it. Get'er done MM. Get'er done.

449822[/snapback]

Bill Parcells does this all the time & he's a Hall Of Fame coach. If you play subpar, the coach's job is to let you know it. It's a great way to motivate your players if it's done correctly & the players respect you. A guy like Mularkey can do this because he's played in the NFL & the guys know he knows what it's like to play in the NFL and respect him for it. Someone like Gregg Williams might have a tougher time pulling it off, but Mularkey has nothing to worry about in calling out his players.

= Cap casualty.

449832[/snapback]

Exactly.

This is Eric's last year as a Bill. He's still a great WR, but not top 10 NFL anymore. And his production doesn't justify his salary cap number. We could really use that money for the OL instead, and hopefully we can trade him for a 1st rounder that could, in turn, lead to his successor.

I didnt see the article but reading your clip it appears that the AUTHOR was interjecting his own opinion to clarify Mularky's position:

MM: I think Eric Moulds is great-- he really supports JP.

Author: Even if he has lost a step?

MM: Yep, he still kicks ass.

Author: "The coach called Eric Moulds, J.P. Losman's greatest supporter and said he's still a great talent, even if he's not the same player he was a few years ago"

Maybe something like that?

449892[/snapback]

Bingo from the Dingo.

449822[/snapback]

Give me a break. This is NFL Football - these guys are selling girl scout cookies.

GO BILLS