Most innaccurate passer in the ENTIRE league

Justice

At first we tried to blame his lack of accuracy on rushed throws or bad foot work but it is becomming painfully clear that the guy isn't accurate at all. He must have the worst arm, not as far as strength is concerned, in the league. If I were a fan or a coach from another team I wouldn't have any fear of JP at all. He sucks. There I said it. So what? I've been in denial for too long. Will he suck forever? I don't know.

Yeah I know he is only a first year starter and that it's only two games into the season BUT he wasn't accurate in training camp, he wasn't accurate in the preseason and, except for the first half in game one, he isn't very accurate in the regular season either. Out of all of the things you have to work on with a young QB (reading defenses, going through his progressions, etc etc), throwing the ball shouldn't have to be one of them. JP is garbage. Worse even than RJ.

Don't give me none of that BS about a bad game plan either. Dallas won 3 out of 4 Super Bowls running out of a power I offense. It wasn't very complicated. They had a great O-Line and Buffalo doesn't. This is where my gripe with TD comes into play. The guy didn't even try to upgrade the Bills roster this offseason. No restructures, no pay cuts, nothing. He is content only with one thing, the bottom line. Money!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

To me it looks like JP is paranoid about throwing picks, which is affecting his accuracy with our receivers. It's also due to the fact that he needs to get used to the speed of the NFL. We all know that it takes time for that to happen. But someone pointed out a while back that JP was not known as an inaccurate passer in college, so I'm not worried. He'll get it together.

H A R R I N G T O N

hes more innacurate, (off the top of my head). and you also have to take in to account, that if noone is open, he will throw it away, or throw to a place where only our WR can get it, usually resulting in an incompletion.

I agree totally.  He seems to want to limit mistakes which is a good thing.  But not to the point of it affecting throws he SHOULD be making.

447656[/snapback]

Yep, he's probably had it drilled into his head that his job is to not do anything to F up the game, so he's overcompensating. I think I read a quote from Moulds or someone talking about how high strung JP was during training camp, too, so I think he just needs to chill out and try to get things under control. The only way he'll get enough time to work out this problem is by not screwing up games for us, though. If he were turning the ball over AND not hitting passes, his asss would be yanked a lot quicker. Hopefully if we can get Willis going and our D to play like they did against Houston, we'll be okay until JP finds his rhythm.

PAAALEEEASE!!! JP didn't throw any picks yet. That's only because the defense hasn't caught them YET. They will. I counted at least 3 possible picks against the Texans and another one or two against the Bucs. Sooner or later the picks will come. In abundance!

Uh oh. Good luck buddy.

447649[/snapback]

Ha - seriously - prepare for the wrath of TD nation.

Hard to argue with any of that though. One thing that's hard to teach is accuracy, and his accuracy was woeful even when he had protection. I don't rule out the possibility of him developing into a good player and I didn't see the preseason or training camp and I don't want Bledsoe back, but yeah - he sucks right now.

I said all along last year they should've given the kid some reps last year instead of chasing some pipe dream of a SB via the road wildcard route. Since they decided not to do that, grab Dilfer or somebody in the offseason for this year. Now our defense is going to be torn apart by the time this kid develops if that ever happens. OK flame away.

PAAALEEEASE!!! JP didn't throw any picks yet. That's only because the defense hasn't caught them YET. They will. I counted at least 3 possible picks against the Texans and another one or two against the Bucs. Sooner or later the picks will come. In abundance!

447669[/snapback]

WTF kind of thing is that to say?? No offense, but you are a sh*tty Bills fan!

No, no, no! We must not give him time to acclimate himself. He needs to be perfect right out of the gate.

:doh:

bh, go find a hobby, please.

447664[/snapback]

Time for what? To learn how to throw? He should've learned that in Pop Warner, not the NFL. JP sucks. Put in Holcomb before it's too late.

Why? Because I speak the truth?

447691[/snapback]

The TRUTH is that JP has had one good game and one bad game. Beyond that, it's like you're rooting for him to get worse instead of better!