looked like a fumble?

sven233

didn't that look like a fumble to anyone but me?  he turned, took 2 steps and got killed....i thought it was close to a fumble.

447343[/snapback]

No question at all that it was a fumble. Horrible call. And I'm SHOCKED that Michales and Madden weren't all over that one. :doh:

Droughns fumbled in the Browns/Packers game and the jackass official ruled him down so it couldn't be reviewed. Clearly a fumble, he was still at about 45 degrees upright when the ball came out, and Mr. Insurance Salesman ruled him down.

I didn't even care about the game, but the down by contact calls piss me off.

Let the play happen, then allow it to be reviewed if necessary.

Droughns fumbled in the Browns/Packers game and the jackass official ruled him down so it couldn't be reviewed.  Clearly a fumble, he was still at about 45 degrees upright when the ball came out, and Mr. Insurance Salesman ruled him down.

447540[/snapback]

Unless down by contact is in our favor such as JPs non-fumble on Sunday. :doh:

Droughns fumbled in the Browns/Packers game and the jackass official ruled him down so it couldn't be reviewed.  Clearly a fumble, he was still at about 45 degrees upright when the ball came out, and Mr. Insurance Salesman ruled him down.

447540[/snapback]

GB has gotten a ridiculous number of calls at Lambeau over the last several years, and the one time I take them in my suicide pool they get jobbed against Cleveland - who traditionally gets about as many breaks from the refs as Buffalo? Unbelievable :doh:

447540[/snapback]

I had thought that the refs were instructed to not go to such a quick whistle this year, so that the play can be reviewed. Sure doesn't seem like that is happening. Course, I could have heard that during a college game as well