funny Buc fan

1billsfan

From the Bucs message board, had to share...

"Yesterday Takeo Spikes was on NFL network and I didnt recognize him out of his pads, and they were talkinga bout what his D plans on doing this week (and they werent really mentioning the Bucs... and I looked at the screen and was like... HOLY _______ That dood is a monster... im glad we arent playing them... than his name came up on the screen and I nearly cried.

"Yesterday Takeo Spikes was on NFL network and I didnt recognize him out of his pads, and they were talkinga bout what his D plans on doing this week (and they werent really mentioning the Bucs... and I looked at the screen and was like... HOLY _______ That dood is a monster... im glad we arent playing them... than his name came up on the screen and I nearly cried.

442683[/snapback]

What was that dood talkinga bout? :(

Jeff

I think Takeo's gigantic neck freaks everybody out!

He looks like he could literally destroy you... I don't mean tackle, I mean DESTROY!

Good thing we can make their fans cry before the game.... Let's hope we can continue making them cry AFTER the game.

443066[/snapback]

You have got that right! Takeo Spikes is a freak on the field.

It's true, he just looks scary. He has no neck it seems like. His head appears to be made of rock. Its a miracle that he chose the Bills when he left Cincy. He's a Bruce Smith type impact player without all the whining and prima donna bull. And he has one of the coolest names I've ever heard in sports or anywhere.

It's true, he just looks scary. He has no neck it seems like. His head appears to be made of rock. Its a miracle that he chose the Bills when he left Cincy. He's a Bruce Smith type impact player without all the whining and prima donna bull. And he has one of the coolest names I've ever heard in sports or anywhere.

443148[/snapback]

with a name and appearance like that I'm surprised he didn't turn out to be a wrestler.

i can just picture it, vince mcmahon screaming "and now... TAKEO SPIKESSSSSSSSSSSSS"

442683[/snapback]

damn funny post!

Its a miracle that he chose the Bills when he left Cincy.

443148[/snapback]

Remember the Ralph in the last game of the season the year before? Against Cinci? The fans cheered for the Bills, of course, but also for the Bengal Spikes all day, knowing he be a FA and lobbying in to come to Buffalo. (He had a sick game too, something like 12 tackles). As Takeo later said, it was a huge reason in his decision to come here.

Great interview, and show (6 days till sunday) It really shows how much work these guys put into it! And seeing Fletcher throw up on the sideline was great.

Peace,

steve

443601[/snapback]

I think that show helped me realize just how intense of a LB London Fletcher is....I guess I just never realized it before, but the guy is not only dedicated off the field, he's a friggin TERROR on it. As for Takeo, what can you say? The guy is clearly the scariest backer in football....

Remember the Ralph in the last game of the season the year before? Against Cinci? The fans cheered for the Bills, of course, but also for the Bengal Spikes all day, knowing he be a FA and lobbying in to come to Buffalo. (He had a sick game too, something like 12 tackles). As Takeo later said, it was a huge reason in his decision to come here.

443331[/snapback]

That was a great story!

Didn't some Bills fans have "51" Bills jerseys with "Spikes" on the back? Those are some forward-thinking fans!