OT A plea for stevestojan

T-Bone

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to support the "free stevestojan" campaign, I really do, but I no longer feel that in good conscience I can. I finally have trained all the people in my (real) life what I mean when I say stevestojan in conversation. They just couldn't handle the confusion if a new filter was created.

I want to support the "free stevestojan" campaign, I really do, but I no longer feel that in good conscience I can. I finally have trained all the people in my (real) life what I mean when I say stevestojan in conversation. They just couldn't handle the confusion if a new filter was created.

Ditto.

Seriously, no bullstevestojan for once...

This is such a desparate and pathetic plea for attention, I can't even make fun of you for it.  For your own sake, I hope you'll consider professional help.

30975[/snapback]

Well, I guess it is true, you could not recognize somebody doing something nice for someone if it bit you on the ass.

Maybe I should have offered DC Tom as an alternative for s.h.i.t., that might have gotten steve off the hook.

T-Bone--as I type this there are 39 responses to this thread.  I find it hard to believe that of all those replys only stevestojan agrees with you.  Oh the humanity!  Oh the shame!  Oh the thought of you in a thong drinking Zima burping show tunes while tap dancing!

Let's make it an even 40. :D

31067[/snapback]

Just goes to show you have many bastards there are on this board.