OGTEleven

I'm trying to update my avatar.  I think I'm doing everything right, but it isn't working.  Any tricks to it?  It seems to me the same thing happened last time.

Sorry for the bandwidth.

438786[/snapback]

Remove your current avatar. Then be sure to clear the cache. Then add the new avatar. As stated above, it takes a few minutes to "take". I do a refresh, also.

It seems that switching to another forum then back speeds it up a bit - not sure.

Remove your current avatar. Then be sure to clear the cache. Then add the new avatar. As stated above, it takes a few minutes to "take".  I do a refresh, also.

It seems that switching to another forum then back speeds it up a bit - not sure.

438802[/snapback]

Clear the cache in my browser, or is there some TBD cache setting somewhere?

Clear the cache in my browser, or is there some TBD cache setting somewhere?

438852[/snapback]

Dunno - you might clear the board cookies. Go to the main forum and at the bottom right just above the listing of who is logged in, there's a "delete cookies set by this board" function. I don't use it because I globally deny cookies - can't say if it has an effect.

But it seems you've been successful, anyway. :doh:

I'm trying to update my avatar.  I think I'm doing everything right, but it isn't working.  Any tricks to it?  It seems to me the same thing happened last time.

Sorry for the bandwidth.

438786[/snapback]

whatever is happening - the image is not reaching the server. I'm guessing it is of the wrong format.