Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my first tier, in order, which are shows I watch every week:

1. Sopranos - best overall TV drama history

2. Family Guy - didn't skip a beat from season 3

3. Deadwood - currently has the best acting in a TV drama

4. South Park - are getting better with each new season

5. Scrubs - underrated because it's surrounded by crap on NBC

6. CYE - almost as funny as Seinfeld

Then there's my second tier, which are shows that I'll watch but not religiously:

7. Simpsons - has been going downhill since the late 90's

8. Arrested Development - has a lot of potential if they keep it for next season

9. Daily Show - would be better if they eliminated the guest interviews

10. Conan O'Brien - the only late night show that's funny

11. Desperate Housewives - I only watch it because of Eva Longoria

After that, it's strictly NFL football, cable news, and the occasional political commentary show for me.

4400 started strong but is boring.  I lost interest.  Too many new shows coming out this fall with same genre.

439857[/snapback]

It definitely started slow, but the last 5 episodes or so were great. Definitely threw me for a loop a couple of times.

I honestly do not understand how you can not like Arrested Developement. the show is a scream

440653[/snapback]

I admit that the show is kind of tough to jump into mid-season (as is Curb Your Enthusiasm) since there's so much continuity from episode to episode, but if you watch even just a few episodes, you catch on to the characters pretty quickly and then are able to absorb the unparalleled greatness of the show's writing and acting.

rescue me

family guy

penn and teller's bull sh-- (showtime, smartass humor)

daily show

mostly anything on nfl network (especially involving the bills)

south park

any seinfeld

old er

chappelle show

american chopper..there's a top 10 of the only shows i watch on tv..

well...

...and wildfire on fox family...just kidding, my ex gf made me watch the first episode, i literally fell asleep beside her..not the ultimate reason we broke up, but it didnt help 0:) )

Man, I don't even think I can name five that are worth watching. It speaks volumes for how pathetic network programming has become.

All it seems to be is Reality TV garbage. The only one I watch is Survivor because it's semi-interesting.

What do I like?

1.Alias- great show but getting very confusing

2.Curb Your Enthusiasm- hilarious

3.King of Queens- I've never watched regularly but it's a good show and will probably watch more.

4.CSI- interesting show but how many damn CSI's can they make before it wears thin?

I used to be a big Sopranos fan but how long did they expect viewers to wait? They should have just ended it already.

I've heard many good things about Lost. I'll definitely check that out this year. And people say good things about Rescue Me. Might be worth watching if it's back on FX.