Any speculation on why JP chewed out JR

Beerball

:doh: Sorry in advance if this has been posted before... :doh:

Any speculation on why JP was jawing with Reed after a missed 3rd down pass in the second half? It looked like a wild throw, but Reed pulled up a good 3 yards in front of the first down marker. I'm thinking maybe JP was on him for running his route too short? Anyone?

Any speculation on why JP was jawing with Reed after a missed 3rd down pass in the second half?  It looked like a wild throw, but Reed pulled up a good 3 yards in front of the first down marker.  I'm thinking maybe JP was on him for running his route too short?  Anyone?

437897[/snapback]

I'd guess it was just the ole' "heat of the battle"...no big thing.

Any speculation on why JP was jawing with Reed after a missed 3rd down pass in the second half?  It looked like a wild throw, but Reed pulled up a good 3 yards in front of the first down marker.  I'm thinking maybe JP was on him for running his route too short?  Anyone?

437897[/snapback]

Because Reed refused to dress in tight jean short and a cowboy hat after the game.

He told him to go back to 1st grade and practice left and right. He turned the wrong way on an easy route with little coverage. I think some one yelled "Reed Blows" from the stands and it suprised him to learn some one actually cared who he was.