I think homefield advantage for the Bills is back

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No. My sunset is just around the corner. I merely encourage you to not be hard and harsh.

437990[/snapback]

I don't mean to be hard or harsh to anyone -- but the opposing offense. I just believe that anyone going to a Bills game should know beforehand that there will be tens of thousands of people there screaming their heads off -- because that is what the players want fans to do in support of them.

I don't mean to be hard or harsh to anyone -- but the opposing offense. I just believe that anyone going to a Bills game should know beforehand that there will be tens of thousands of people there screaming their heads off -- because that is what the players want fans to do in support of them.

437993[/snapback]

I would never think that you would be, but I wanted to make a point and chose strong wordage to do so. I don't live in the 18th century - I realize what's what but this was the first instance in my recollection that you have used harsh words here on this site. So I responded - poorly, it seems.

We are not enemies, scribo.

The 12th man sucks....sorry guys, but the sound was pathetic.  I was sitting a couple sections off the tunnel in the 2nd level and the sound was loud for the first 3rd down play and then it died.

It was like a funeral home.  So many people are scared to act all crazy.  All people need to do is clap their hands even with a little bit of screaming.  If 71,000 people did that it would be deafening. 

During the Texans TD drive the crowd died until they got close to the end zone and then it picked up again.

437949[/snapback]

Section 203 was full of a bunch of pussys. I am ashamed to have season tickets in a section that wants to sit the whole game and people who leave at the end of the 3rd quarter.

I think there is a huge difference in expectations here. There is nothing wrong with people who scream their lungs out(while sitting down) versus expecting people to stand through most of the game. I'm not sure what advantage fans are providing to the Bills by standing and yelling versus sitting and yelling.

PS I'm not talking about standing at the end of an exciting play, I'm talking about Joe Fan who turns his back to the play whenever the Bills are on defense and implores all the other people in his section to stand up with him. 0:):( Like I said earlier, can you yell louder when standing up? :(

I would never think that you would be, but I wanted to make a point and chose strong wordage to do so.  I don't live in the 18th century - I realize what's what but this was the first instance in my recollection that you have used harsh words here on this site. So I responded - poorly, it seems.

We are not enemies, scribo.

438011[/snapback]

You're right that I don't use such verbage much. I just got worked up a bit. And, no, of course we're not, Cincy.

I think there is a huge difference in expectations here.  There is nothing wrong with people who scream their lungs out(while sitting down) versus expecting people to stand through most of the game.  I'm not sure what advantage fans are providing to the Bills by standing and yelling versus sitting and yelling.

PS I'm not talking about standing at the end of an exciting play, I'm talking about Joe Fan who turns his back to the play whenever the Bills are on defense and implores all the other people in his section to stand up with him. 0:)  :( Like I said earlier, can you yell louder when standing up? :(

438037[/snapback]

I would say I can definately yell louder standing up. But, you're correct in that there is no reason to try and stand the whole game.

I think there is a huge difference in expectations here.  There is nothing wrong with people who scream their lungs out(while sitting down) versus expecting people to stand through most of the game.  I'm not sure what advantage fans are providing to the Bills by standing and yelling versus sitting and yelling.

PS I'm not talking about standing at the end of an exciting play, I'm talking about Joe Fan who turns his back to the play whenever the Bills are on defense and implores all the other people in his section to stand up with him. 0:)  :( Like I said earlier, can you yell louder when standing up? :(

438037[/snapback]

Well I never said anything about standing the whole game. And yes I can definatly yell louder while standing. I belive you should be standing and making noise the whole time the defense is on the feild except during commercial breaks

Well I never said anything about standing the whole game.  And yes I can definatly yell louder while standing.  I belive you should be standing and making noise the whole time the defense is on the feild except during commercial breaks

438052[/snapback]

Okay..instead of saying "standing through MOST of the game", I should have said "standing whenever the defense is on the field"!

Someone must have a noise level meter. I have a hard time believing that you can yell louder just because you are standing up? 0:)

Okay..instead of saying "standing through MOST of the game", I should have said "standing whenever the defense is on the field"! 

Someone must have a noise level meter.  I have a hard time believing that you can yell louder just because you are standing up? 0:)

438064[/snapback]

Well as a singer, I know you can project much better in an upright position than in a sitting position. So I would think that would carry over to fan yelling :(

I'm not sure what advantage fans are providing to the Bills by standing and yelling versus sitting and yelling.

438037[/snapback]

Labatt, I watch every Bills game from the comfort of my family room and I can not recall the last time I ever sat down during a game. Not at my house. Not at a bar. Not at the stadium. Always standing, sometimes yelling, always cursing. No reason for it. Just can't sit.

Section 203 was full of a bunch of pussys.  I am ashamed to have season tickets in a section that wants to sit the whole game and people who leave at the end of the 3rd quarter.

438026[/snapback]

Oh really? I stood for the majority of the game and didn't leave my seat until the Bills celebrated mid-field.

Oh really?  I stood for the majority of the game and didn't leave my seat until the Bills celebrated mid-field.

438107[/snapback]

Good Job

I only left at half time to take a leak.

I was in row 5 seat 3 and people in the two rows in front of me left at the end of 3rd to beat traffic because ith the game was "over". And the first 3 rows sat the whole game.

You will see me wearing the mask im my avatar against the falcons. It was too Dam hot to wear it sunday.

Good Job

I only left at half time to take a leak.

I was in row 5 seat 3 and people in the two rows in front of me left at the end of 3rd to beat traffic because ith the game was "over". And the first 3 rows sat the whole game.

You will see me wearing the mask im my avatar against the falcons.  It was too Dam hot to wear it sunday.

438154[/snapback]

Actually, now that I think about it, I might've seen your mask early on Sunday.

I'll be wearing a sombrero to welcome in Ron Mexico.

I think people should stand and yell the entire time we're on defense, but I've also always felt there's no reason for the crowd to be standing while we're on offense (until after we make a good play or score, at least). There are far too many people these days who think they're supposed to yell while we're on offense, too. THAT's embarrassing.