2 kicker questions

bobblehead

He's available and trying to make a comeback but IIRC, there is bad blood between him and this organization.

30662[/snapback]

Im hoping that letting Hollis help out at SJF helping smooth over things a little bit. Hollis and Moorman are pretty tight.

He's available and trying to make a comeback but IIRC, there is bad blood between him and this organization.

30662[/snapback]

The blood can't be that bad, they brought him into training camp as a "kicking consultant".

However I heard Paul Hamilton say last night that the injury he had to his back last year has pretty much ended his career.

The blood can't be that bad, they brought him into training camp as a "kicking consultant".

However I heard Paul Hamilton say last night that the injury he had to his back last year has pretty much ended his career.

30671[/snapback]

I thought I saw on a pregame show this weekend that he was going to attempt a comeback. And I completely forgot about him coming over to help out this year in training camp. ;)

The Bills should sponsor one of those "million dollar kick" contests. You know, where they line up people at halftime who get one shot at a 50 yard FG for $1M. Then they put in the fine print that the winner has to play the next two seasons for that $1M. ;)

30671[/snapback]

I thought that it was Chris Bahr that was brought in as a kicking consultant.

1) If we cut him now, $225K cap hit this season and $450K cap hit next season.

2) I can't help you here, but according to TD good kickers are a dime a dozen...

30784[/snapback]

The cap hit doesn't appear to be that bad, not worth the headache of worrying about taking the hit, IMO.

TD not bringing in someone to compete with Lindell for the job was a huge mistake.

Although...he didn't look all that bad in pre-season.

Jake Arians still available? :P

31137[/snapback]

True, that was the best he was ever kicking, which could be why TD never considered bringing in another contender. Still, why the hell can't he kic like that during the season. :D

True, that was the best he was ever kicking, which could be why TD never considered bringing in another contender.  Still, why the hell can't he kic like that during the season. :D

31144[/snapback]

Pressure, I'd wager. Get that boy some Riddlin.