• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kerry v. Jeb Bush

Gawd no.

449236[/snapback]

Kerry vs. Jeb?

Let's see...I choose...death. :( I cannot in good conscience vote for an idiot like Kerry...and likewise I cannot in good conscience contribute to the Bush family controlling the White House for 16 of the 24 years starting in 1989.

Likewise, the reason I'd never vote for Hillary either. Imagine being a historian looking back on the late 20th-early 21st century and seeing the presidents: Bush, Clinton, Clinton, Bush, Bush, Clinton (probably twice). You'd point to those elections and say "That's the moment in time at which the American Empire started to crumble." May as well declare a monarchy if we keep choosing from these two families...

Kerry vs. Jeb?

Let's see...I choose...death.  <_<  I cannot in good conscience vote for an idiot like Kerry...and likewise I cannot in good conscience contribute to the Bush family controlling the White House for 16 of the 24 years starting in 1989.

Likewise, the reason I'd never vote for Hillary either.  Imagine being a historian looking back on the late 20th-early 21st century and seeing the presidents: Bush, Clinton, Clinton,  Bush, Bush, Clinton (probably twice).  You'd point to those elections and say "That's the moment in time at which the American Empire started to crumble."  May as well declare a monarchy if we keep choosing from these two families...

449252[/snapback]

Brownback and Frist would be just about as bad as Jeb.