Parrish Nameplates for Bledsoe Jerseys

I, like probably a million other SW'ers; have a #11 Bills Bledsoe jersey. I know that people on this board were talking about getting the Bledsoe nameplate replaced with Parrish.

Did anyone find a place that does that? If so, what's it called and where is it? I live in Rochester so if a phone number or website could be provided; it would be greatly appreciated!

Check your phonebooks for a local team uniform supplier that does their own customising. They'll match up the nameplate's background coloring and lettering so nobody will be the wiser. Down here there's a place (on S Holland for other Va Bch fans) that will do it for ~$20. A great deal if you have an authentic jersey.

Check your phonebooks for a local team uniform supplier that does their own customising.  They'll match up the nameplate's background coloring and lettering so nobody will be the wiser.  Down here there's a place (on S Holland for other Va Bch fans) that will do it for ~$20.  A great deal if you have an authentic jersey.

431108[/snapback]

Why violate a potential collector's item? This is like slopping paint on Chippendale furniture so it will match your kid's room decor.

Buy a new one...

Name plates can be removed. Remove yours using a seam ripper, or a razor blade (be careful!) Once the plate is off, take it to a t-shirt shop with generic iron-on lettering. Have them put "PARRISH" on the opposite side of the nameplate. Then either sew on, or use iron-on fabric binder to replace the nameplate.

viola!

PTR

I'm thinking of marketing a custom lettering kit for jerseys.

It'll come with two sets of numerals from 0 - 9 and three each of all the consonants and five each of the vowels.

They'll be backed with velcro. That way you can have a jersey de jour!

Get pissed at your hero because he bolts to another teams or has the bad sense to retire? - No problem! Just replace his name and number with those of your new idol's.

Feeling out of date with a Conlan 58? Easy to change to a Villarrial 58 or even a Neufeld 88.

Any takers?

Check your phonebooks for a local team uniform supplier that does their own customising.  They'll match up the nameplate's background coloring and lettering so nobody will be the wiser.  Down here there's a place (on S Holland for other Va Bch fans) that will do it for ~$20.  A great deal if you have an authentic jersey.

431108[/snapback]

Campy,

Do you recall the name of the vb shop?