Bledsoe and Price Reunite

I highly doubt the cowboys win the nfc east. The eagles are still clearly the class of that division and confrence (although personally I think a healthy carolina team is the best in the nfc) but I won't be suprised to see Price prove himself as a competant wr, with a qb that can get him the ball unlike Mike Vick.

The cowboys will have a darn good defense this year. Much better than the Iggles, Giants & Redskins.

428530[/snapback]

While I think Price experiences a rebirth in Dallas, there is no way in hell the Cowboys win the NFC East. None. Zero. Zip. Nada. The Eagles are one of the strongest teams in the NFL, and they'll tear through the NFC East with a 6-0 record.

While I think Price experiences a rebirth in Dallas, there is no way in hell the Cowboys win the NFC East.  None.  Zero.  Zip.  Nada.  The Eagles are one of the strongest teams in the NFL, and they'll tear through the NFC East with a 6-0 record.

428548[/snapback]

In the 3rd pre-season game, the one that "counts", the Eagles totally ripped the Bengals a new one. Marvin Lewis' comment was "They pounded our head in".