In tribute to cut day... The Where'd He Go? Thread

brihs2005

I for one am curious about Anthony Gray and Corey Moore.  Moore looked like a player at the LB position... and Gray fell off the face of the earth after a stellar pre-season that i am sure everyone remembers.

428127[/snapback]

The one I remember was Corey Moore. He was supposed to have those great pash rushing skills. Be somewhat of a faster Bryce Paup that one season that he had 17 sacks for us.

I for one am curious about Anthony Gray and Corey Moore.  Moore looked like a player at the LB position... and Gray fell off the face of the earth after a stellar pre-season that i am sure everyone remembers.

428127[/snapback]

gray was just one in a long line of pre-season fan favorites. to my surprise, the knee-jerk sit-on-their-asses football analysts at home didn't show a better ability to analyze talent than the NFL GMs, as to my knowledge gray is not currently on an NFL roster.

Jonathan linton??  Remember the three headed RB monster of Linton, Sammy Morris, and (was it derrick holms or antowain smith)?

428136[/snapback]

Wasnt Shawn Bryson the other one?

How about the Travis Brown fan club we had, just a year ago?

And hey, wasnt Leif Larsen supposed to revolutionize the DT position with his amazing Swedish strength?

The one I remember was Corey Moore.  He was supposed to have those great pash rushing skills.  Be somewhat of a faster Bryce Paup that one season that he had 17 sacks for us.

428131[/snapback]

Wasn't Moore shot in the leg during a carjacking attempt?

Wasn't Moore shot in the leg during a carjacking attempt?

428166[/snapback]

I recall him being stabbed, not shot, in the leg--but I could be wrong.

The guy I loved was Jeremy (or Jerry?) McDaniel--the undrafted WR who had a great year in 2000 for us and then was cut the next year. What ever happened to him?

Or, same time frame, Raion Hill (Henry Jones's replacement at strong safety)? That guy was one of the worst cover DB's I've ever seen. I think he was cut when we drafted Coy Wire (aka, the prototype of the perfect SS for Gregg Williams's 46 defense).

What about the reciever Justin Armour? I think he played for Baltimore but I'm not sure what became of him. The RB Darrick Holmes? LB Gabe Northern I think he played for Minnesota but now sure what happened to him.....Remember Marlon Kerner the CB? I wonder if he would've ended up a starter had he not gotten hurt...

What about the reciever Justin Armour?  I think he played for Baltimore but I'm not sure what became of him.  The RB Darrick Holmes?  LB Gabe Northern I think he played for Minnesota but now sure what happened to him.....Remember Marlon Kerner the CB?  I wonder if he would've ended up a starter had he not gotten hurt...

428243[/snapback]

How about Reggie Germany? I thought he was going to be good....then he just disappeared the next year....I can't remember why?

A few of those guys hung on for a couple years in the league.

Justin Armour was a ST guy for Vikings for 5 yrs perhaps.

Jeremy McDaniel showed up on an Arena ball team (last year or 2)

Avion Black went to the Texans, I think, did not catch on.

I saw that Bill Conaty was in Cardinals camp this year as #3 Center.

Brad Lamb was one of those speedy white guys (from Anderson College IND)

I have no idea of what year it was. At least 20 years ago. The Bills had a running back named Dennis Johnson ,I think, that was awsome in the preseason. Always wondered what happened to him. Hardley expect anyone else to remember.