So-called Bills fans

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hit ya like a ton of bricks huh?,lol. The wedding was a blast, thanks again for the invite!!

I know what you mean about these fickle fans now-a-days. Any mistake and they're all over them. But as you know I've been going to games for years and I have never come across such negativity throughout the whole game from home team fans. Hopefully this was just an abberation.

Same crap happened to me last year. I was living in NJ and decided to buy season tix. I was only planning on going to 5 games anyway, but ended up selling tickets to two more games. I LOVE being at the Ralph...even with a loss and a season like last year. But there was no way I was going to drive 6-7 hours both ways just to listen to about 6 guys in the row behind me B word and scream about every single thing we did.

I got into it with them a few times, but it never really went anywhere. Like you, I know they paid for their tickets too, but it really degraded the experience for me. Not all of us can live locally and can get to every game. It really sucks that people like that will ruin the game for others.

I agree w/ya Bear it definitely does take away from the experience. Don't get me wrong I can very easily deal with justified criticism. Hell I've even been fed up more times than I can count on the many occasions when we've been shellacked............ but yesterdays game (as far as I'm concerned) did not deserve constant ranting.

I relate to your agony, Drunken. I usually feel that way when dining out here in Indiana. Sitting next to a family of undisiplined, screaming little kids at a restaurant causes me to go off too. I usually ask them nicely who their favorite NFL team is. Then, after they say "The Colts" I ask them if they want to take it outside to finish the discussion. But, the little kids almost always back down! hahahaha

Ahhhh.......I see where you are going w/this clayboy but I don't think your analogy is correct.

Now, if you said you were going to take your significant to a fine dining experience @ the local McDonalds and the kids were wearing shirts that said "I love Mickey D's" but @ the same time screaming how they had the food is this joint, then you would be correct to give them a beat down.....and your analogy would be more effective :devil:

It was probably Bob Gaughn and Jerry Sullivan!

30001[/snapback]

or maybe Mark Weiler....I happened to tune the radio to WGR just as Sullivan was coming on. Schopp asked him what he thought of the last drive, and the TKO celebration, he started with "Well, Tom Donahoe...." <click>

or maybe Mark Weiler....I happened to tune the radio to WGR just as Sullivan was coming on.  Schopp asked him what he thought of the last drive, and the TKO celebration, he started with "Well, Tom Donahoe...." <click>

30258[/snapback]

Foxboro Mike is to Drew just as Sullivan is to Tom Donahoe!